How You Met- Nadia

Nadia- Chris is your cousin

Jayden Pov

"Yo cousin." I said as I answered Chris's facetime call.

"What the word?" Chris said.

"Nothing. You want me to come scoop?" I asked.

"Bet. You can actually chill at the crib?" Chris said.

"Ight send the addy. I'll bring some weed and bottles." I said.

"Hell yeah." Then I saw a lil shawty walk by.

"Oh wait tell lil shawty to spin back." I said.

"Oh Nadia?" Chris laughed. "Aye Nadia come meet my cousin." The girl came into the camera.

"I'm Jayden but everybody call me JJ." I told her.

"Hi I'm Nadia." She said.

"I'm not even gon hold you, you sexy as shit." She smirked. "Let me get your number?"

"Cuz she got a man." Chris said.

"Not anymore." I said.

"I ain't go a man anymore?" Nadia said.

"Nah baby. I'll see you soon." I said.

"Okay." Nadia said.

"Wait let me see your nails." I said and showed me her nail. "Nah baby he really ain't your man if he keep your nails fresh. I got a stack for you."

"You gon give me a stack?"

"Anything you want lil mama." I put on a shirt and sprayed myself with perfume. "I always got bread for you."

"Say less." I smirked. I got a text from Chris with the address.

"Bae what kind of weed you want me to bring?" I asked.

"You got fruity pebbles?" Nadia asked.

"Yeah, I got you." I said. "Sheets or backwoods?"

"Backwoods." I nodded and grabbed my wallet and keys. I went to my closet to grab my backpack with my weed in it. Chris never has to pay with me.

"Is that Bopbop?" Nia asked. I laughed.

"Hey Bopbop." I said. "Ight I'm like 15 minutes away." I told them as I walked out my room. I locked my apartment door. "Chris I'll text you." I said.

"Ight, Cuzzo." We hung up and I got to my car. I got to the house in 15 minutes.I texted Chris I was outside. He came out the door and I met him. We dapped up and hugged him. We walked into the house. I saw Nadia and Nia talkin.

"Hey Bae, Bopbop." I hugged Nia then I turned to Nadia and opened my arms. She laughed and hugged me. We pulled away and went in my bag. I handed her a stack.

"You was serious?" Nadia asked.

"Dead ass." I said. Chris introduced me to everyone in the house. Half of them bought from me. I rolling for Nadia in her room. We was choppin it up with Ida and Ke when her phone rang.

"It's Wooda." Nadia said. I put my hand out and Nadia put her phone in my hand and I answered the facetime call.

"Who is you?" Wooda asked.

"Yeah so Nadia, not you bitch no more. She's mine so you can go head and stop texting her." I told him.

"Oh word." I nodded. I turned to Nadia and kissed her in front of him. "You gon have to put the gloves on bruh." I pulled away from Nadia.

"Ight. I fight nigga's for a living." I said. "Ain't nothing but a word."

"Oop." Ida said.

"This what she doing Ke?" Wooda asked.

"Aye best said she fuckin with JJ so what you want me to do about it?" Ke asked.

"On the real bae why you fuckin with broke niggas?" I asked Nadia. She just shrugged. "Yeah so hang up on you." I said as I hung up. I finished rollin and lit it. We smoked two jays then we went downstairs. They was doing youtube videos.

"This my Cousin, JJ. She really her forreal." Chris said. I bit my lip in the camera.

"Bae." Nadia called me. I turned to her and she took lip out from between my teeth with her thumb. "Not too much." I laughed and nodded.

"Yo Wooda said he wanna get in the gloves with me." I told Chris.

"Oh word. Bet that. Nia hand me my phone." Nia gave Chris his phone. He called someone. "You fight my cousin? Ight bet come to the crib. She'll do your shits on god." I laughed and Nadia sat on the couch. She pulled me onto her lap. Debo gave me his gloves and Nadia helped me put them on. "You 5 minutes? Ight." Chris hung up. I got up. I turned to the camera.

"Broke nigga's can go to jail for that." I said.

"For what?" Ida asked.

"Dick eating." Chris and I said.

"Kill." Ida said. There was a knock at the door.

"Oh yeah." Cam said. Debo opened the door and Wooda came in.

"This what we doing Nadia?" Debo asked.

"Nah fuck all that. Out back." I said. I walked to the back door and Benet opened the door for me. I stood outside and Nadia came over to me. She put a mouth guard in my mouth.

"Ight touch gloves." Cam said. I shook my head.

"Come on Bruh." I said. I squared up and got in my stance. Woods just started swinging and I dodged all them. "Oh yeah." I started playing with him to tire him out. I hit him with two shots to the face. "Let me teach you something."

"Yo JJ trollin." Misty said. He came at me again and I hit him with an overhand. He stumbled a bit. I just laughed. I got bored so I giving straight face and body shots. He wrapped me up and tried to slam me on the ground but I got out of them. "Oh you want to slam me. Fuck the gloves." I threw my gloves off and took off my shirt. He took off his gloves and I went at him. He fell to the ground and I got on him punching him straight in the face. Debo pulled me off him. "You done, my nigga." He waved me off.

"Yo JJ like that." Eli said.

"On Brah." Nette said. I went over to Nadia and pulled her in for a kiss by her neck. "Oh shit." I pulled away and turned to Chris' camera while putting my arm around Nadia.

"Bae, who your nigga?" I asked her.

"You." I kissed her head.

authors note your hands really like thaton brahsend in some requestspeace fam ✌️

authors note
your hands really like that
on brah
send in some requests
peace fam ✌️