Chapter 1

( 18+ content )

                    Author's pov

                    Author's pov

Ahhh ahhh fuck yes " Soumya moaned under Abhimanyu who was now totally inside her .

You want more love " Abhimanyu thrusted more inside her . Soumya's breath hitched . She was now in heaven.

Yes yes don't stop don't stop " Soumya groaned digging her nails in his back . Abhimanyu getting no hurt from her nails continue in his work giving her a pleasureable sex .

I love it when you do that love " Abhimanyu gave her a hard breathtaking kiss while thrusting more . Soumya was fully in his captive  .

She was liking it
No
She was fucking loving it .

Abhimanyu lays beside her after his last thrust . He puts her head on his biceps. He calms her down by giving her a sweet gentle fingering. His fingers ran over her vagina . It was more like calming.

You're an animal in bed " Soumya gasped.

Well you chose this Animal , now you have to cope up with this Animal " Abhimanyu buried his face in her boobs and by the time he fall asleep.

Soumya came out of his grip but it was really hard because her boobs were occupied by his mouth and her clit was occupied with his hoarsy fingers .

Soumya struggled under him and after attempts she came out of his grip.
She wore her nightie and picked up her phone .

She made a call .
Tring tring tring after 2 ring the receiver pick up.

Is he slept " The other person asked on call

Yes he's but plzz don't come now " Soumya instructed.

Why are you scared of another fuck " The other person said sexily.

Ohh please you never ever matched his intensity of fucking me " Soumya implored still feeling Abhimanyu inside her .

Shut up now " The other person yelled.

Soumya where are you baby " Abhimanyu Calls her in a sleepy voice.

I'll talk to you later" Soumya cuts the call .

I am here Baby " She goes back in his grip .

Do comment your reviews and show some love on this new book of mine . Don't disappoint me my readers.
Love you all .💗