Chapter 4 part 1

Author's pov

Author's pov

Abhimanyu walked out of his bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist . Water dripping all over his body , his hairs looks smooth and messy .

He looks hot
No
He looks delicious 🤤

Tring tring tring his phone rangs
He picks up the call and put it on speaker.

Yes Laksh " He respond

Sir your mother is coming to India " Laksh replied.

What why suddenly she didn't told me " He asked .

She said she needs to talk to you urgently so booked her flight asap , she must be in India in 3 or 4 hrs " Laksh informed.

Okk drop her home safely and tell I'll met her there " Said Abhimanyu and laksh after noting down everything cuts the call.

Abhimanyu is the only child of his parents and since his dad died his mother shifted to USA and live there with her brother. Abhimanyu left the house he used to share with his parents as it carries memories. He now live alone in a black painted big penthouse. Not only the walls but his life is also dark . Abhimanyu talks less and have a very serious personality. He never Chase girls . Girls chase him . He had only one girlfriend since college and this is soumya who is a actress . They both look perfect together well that is what the netizens say .

Abhimanyu wears his pants and shirt with messy hair . He headed to his office after getting ready. He don't like to eat in the morning. He skips breakfast.

                      Author's pov

Author's pov

Eat slowly nandu " says Nandini's father looking at her daughter who is now gulping her food very fastly.

This kheer is so tasty baba " praises nandini .

Thankyou " Pleasure her father

You should have made bhature also " Said nandini .

Ooh my god who eats so much in the morning " Said her father .

Breakfast is a very important meal of the day baba we should never skip this and should eat as much as we can being in our capacity " Explained nandini.