Chapter 2

Author's pov

Author's pov

How's your day nandu " Her father asked.

So tiring baba , i attend almost 3 emergency patient today plus lot of appointments were there " Nandini replied snuggling into her father's arm .

Go wash you hands first beta " Her dad suggested.

Just let me hug you dad " Nandini become like a baby .

No go wash your hands first " Her dad instructed.

Ok fine " She goes to her room and came back after freshing herself up wearing her night dress.

What's in the dinner dad " She asked .

Your favourite rice and curry " Her dad served her the dinner.

Beleive me dad this is the best part of the dad " Nandini joyed chubbing food in her mouth.

Slowly slowly " Her dad patted her .

Amm nandini I want to talk to you about something " her dad said.

Yes say " Said her.

You remember Ramesh uncle whose son had been shifted to US 4 yrs ago " Her dad said.

Yes yes i remember that dumb boy ohh my god how can I even forget him i mean he is so stupid " Nandini mocked him .

Don't say that about anyone" Her dad said

Sorry sorry but dad he was for real A dumb boy I mean he Choose Science in 11th and after 12th he did MBA with finance i mean he wants to study Accounting then he could have took Commerce " Nandini laughed loud .

He got 95 % in 12 " he father argued

What's the point of that dad if he never studied those subject after securing this much marks " Nandini defends her pov .

Okk Shut up now " He dad said.

Okk sorry sorry just tell what you were saying " Nandini apologies.

He is visiting India next month and I want to fix your marriage with him " Her dad gave her a shock.

Noo dad please i will never marry him " nandini denied.

I am not asking nandini I am telling you , i don't want you to ruin your entire life for me " He dad said.

Dad don't say that " Nandini cupped his face .

I am serious nandu " her dad amandant on his decision.

Okk okk fine dad I will get marry whoever you want but not this boy ok " Nandini suggested a better plan .

Promise" He dad said.

Hmm " Nandini hummed.

Say it properly" Her dad snapped her shoulder.

Ok fine promise " Nandini agreed .
Good night " Nandini goes to her room and snuggle into her bed .