Inhuman: Chapter 1

"Have a good night." Melanie said to the last customer that came to the bar/grill.

"That everybody?" Jack, her boss said.

"Sure is." She said.

"Okay. Hey did you drive today?" He said.

"No, why?" She said.

He hesitated.

"Look, this new family has moved in to town. Remember the old mansion that's on the other side of town? Remember it got demolished and rebuilt? Well it was this new family that did it. They've completely redone it. They live there now." He said.

"That's good, but what does this have to do with me walking home?" She said.

He sighed.

"Listen." He said as he sat at a table, her doing the same. "I came from Seattle, Washington. It's different there. There are people that look completely normal but they aren't. I've seen things." He said. "The people that live in the mansion, the Blades, I.... I know them from Seattle. They aren't good people."

Melanie chuckled.

"I can take of myself Jack, but thankyou. How bad can they be? What have they done?" She said.

He clenched his jaw.

"I can't say." He said. "It's getting late. Let me drive u home."

She sighed.

"Okay." She said. "Let me get my phone."

She went to the back to get her phone and seen that the back door was open. She shrugged and went to close it.

She heard a howl in the distance. Then it was followed by a bunch more.

She felt a hand on her shoulder which startled her, but it was just Jack. He heard the howls.

"We need to go." He said. "It's late."

They walked outside to his truck and got in.

It was really cold out so they sat there while the car warmed up.

"Full moon tonight." Melanie said.

"I know." He said. He stared up at the moon, getting lost in it.

Jack wasn't normal. He was much different.

He was a werewolf. Back in Seattle, he, his brother, his mother, and father lived a normal life. Until the Blades came to Seattle. Jack became friends with one of their daughters. They loved each other, but the girl was extremely jealous. She accused Jack of cheating on her, and she killed herself. But it turns out, she was cheating on Jack.

He moved here because shortly after her death, his family was murdered one night. He's always accused the blades of doing it. That was almost 9 years ago. And now they're here too. He was hoping to just avoid them, but he knew he would see them one day.

He liked Melanie. He was in love with her. He made moves on her. They've kissed before. Made out. Jack was 6'1, short black hair with a beard and he had muscles. Melanie was attracted to Jack, but never really assumed it would be anything more. It's also good to note that Jack had not found his mate, but he was hoping that somehow it would be Melanie, even though he would have know by now.

Meanie had long blonde hair and blue eyes. She was short, 5'2. She was fit and had a nice body. Her parents bad died a few years ago too, but they died in a car accident. She was an only child.

Jack was feeling turned on tonight. The moon made him especially aroused.

He drove to her house.

"Do you want to come in for a little bit?" Melanie said, a smile on her lips.