Inhuman: Chapter 5

**smut ahead...beware hehe**

Mason couldn't believe himself. He didn't even go to find anybody. He just left.

He went to the store and got himself a 8 pack of beer. He knew it wouldn't get him drunk. But he started guzzling them down. He lost his virginity to his mate, and he hurt her. He parked at an overlook and finished the beers.

Melanie cleaned up her stomach, it had started bleeding from where she washed. She took some advil and ordered room service. She ate by herself, wondering when Mason would get back.

She got bored. So she put on some clothes and decided to go for a walk....it was raining.

She went down and left.

Mason eventually went back. He didn't hear Melanie. And her scent wasn't strong. So she was gone for a while. He growled. He started packing up their stuff. They were going home. They came here so they could screw, but since he can't control himself, he won't do it.

It had been 3 hours. He was just sitting  waiting. It had been raining too. He was getting annoyed.

Melanie came back a few hours later.

She came into the room, he was pacing around the kitchen.

"Where the fuck have you been?" He said. He walked right up to her.

She just casually took off her coat.

"I went for a walk. You left. And I was bored." She said.

He growled.

"We're going back home." He said. "I already have everything packed up. Let's go."

"What? Why?" She said.

"We came here to fuck. We fucked. And it's not happening anymore." He said.

She felt hurt.

"Okay then." She said. "I'll be down in the car." She glared at him as she got back on her coat.

Were mates supposed to fight like this? Melanie thought about the books and shows she had read and watched.....this wasn't really part of it. Sex between mates was always so exciting and invigorating. But hers was not.

After she walked out, he sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He couldn't help but be a little mean to her. He wanted her again so bad, even more than before. But he just didn't want to hurt her.

There was a knock on the door. It was the maid.

"Here's 700. Take care of the bedroom. Thanks." He handed her the money, then dipped.

The maid peeked in the room, wide eyed.

He got in the car and drove off.

It was a 2 hour drive back to the house.

They didn't speak a word except for Melanie asking to go to McDonalds to get a drink.

They got back to the house.

"Hey hey hey. How was it?" Kyle said, him and Lucas coming down the steps.

"Great. Just great." Melanie said.

"What does that mean?" Lucas said.

"It means that your brother, is too scared to have sex with me anymore." She said.

"Bro. If you don't take care of her, I will." Kyle chuckled, joking, he was testing Mason.

Mason dropped the bags and growled, his eyes changing color, claws coming out.