Inhuman: Chapter 2

**mature, possibly triggering content...proceed with that in mind...**

"Yes. Of course I came." Melanie said, glaring at Mason.

"Didn't call. Didn't check in for a week?" He said. "This week was the hardest week of my entire fucking life, and the girl I thought was different, just leaves, with no communication? "

She was mad now.

"Are you serious?" She said. "I have lost my mom and dad already. Your mom was like a second mother to me, okay? I needed my time because seeing your mom die, brought back the memories I have of seeing my actual parents die. It may of been a hard week for you, but it sure as hell was hard for me too. At least you still have a parent left. I don't. I'm on my own." She said.

She turned around as she started sobbing.

She walked as fast as she could to her car.

She closed her umbrella then got in.

Mason was just so mad and upset. He wanted her, but he was just really upset. He didn't mean to snap at her like that. He took off running in the woods and shifted. He was upset with himself.

He ran for who knows how long. He ended up back home, putting on a pair of jeans before he went out running. He was going to Melanies house.

Melanie had gone home and changed into lounge clothes and made hot chocolate. She just really felt upset. She knew she promised Jennifer she would look after the guys, but, Mason just really made her mad today. Like how could he? He was mad at her for mourning her own way? And she's lost both of her parents. He still had a dad left. She didn't.

There was a knock on her door.

She glanced out the window but didn't see a car.

She was only in a pair of yoga pants and a tank top.

She opened the door.

Mason stood there. Drenched from head to toe. Breathing heavy. He only had on a pair of jeans.

"Mason? What are you doing?" She said.

He walked in, towering over her.

"Mason. You're scaring me." She said. She started to back up.

He slammed the door shut.

Then he just leaned down and grabbed her face, mashing his lips to hers.

She was so confused. He was so strong.

He kissed her so hard her lips hurt. He just couldn't control himself. He made them fall to the floor.

He grabbed her waist so hard.

She tried to keep up with him but she couldn't, and her waist was hurting really bad because of his grip.

She couldn't even turn her head from him to catch a breath.

He was going crazy inside. He couldn't control himself. He leaned up above her.

She gasped for air. He started to rip her tanktop but she swatted his hands before he could rip it all the way.

"What do you think you're doing? I'm not having sex with you." She said. "You didn't even ask."

He stood up, clearing his thoughts and looking at her startled expression.

She noticed the huge bulge in his jeans.

She stood up. She suddenly felt really self conscious.

"I-Im sorry, Melanie." He said. "I lost control."