𝟓

When Ximena and I arrive at the club later in the night, we get multiple stares

When Ximena and I arrive at the club later in the night, we get multiple stares. Good.

This guy is clearly keeping tabs on Nora and I. I haven't checked the house for cameras, but I have no doubt he has my club crawling with his men if he has any.

"Put your hand around my waist," Ximena demands from beside me.

I roll my eyes, but I don't protest. Look real. Pretend she's Nora. I lay my hand on her lower back and pull her closer to me.

Ximena lays her left hand on my right shoulder and gives me a fake smile.

I hear whistles around. I assume at the tall curvy woman close to my side. I roll my eyes again. Insufferably annoying.

I need to bring up Nora. I miss her. "Have you ever seen Nora? How pretty she is? Look at her." I pull out my phone to show photos.

She quickly pushes the phone down. "Are you a fucking idiot? Sure, show me photos of your wife so everyone can know this is fake."

I didn't think about that. I was just thinking about Nora.

I groan and bring my phone back out, sending Nora a quick text: Hi, love. I'll be home soon to make you dinner. And we can watch Legally Blonde? I know you like that movie.

Nora and I usually get takeout, but I feel bad. Extremely bad. I feel so guilty about what I'm doing with Ximena.

I sigh and put my phone back into my pocket.

Ximena caresses my cheek with her right hand,  but she makes sure to turn me to face everyone so they can see the way she touches me.

"What's wrong, mostriciattolo?" she whispers.

Little monster. I huff and whisper back, "Never fucking call me that again."

Her eyes narrow. "You're a monster," she accuses like she's heard rumors.

"It's not okay when you say it," I pause before adding, "Hypocrite."

"I'm a monster and I'm okay with that." Her lips tip up like she's proud. "But I know you're also okay with it. The names haven't stopped you from murdering people."

She's a monster because of her history. Her murderous actions are no longer spoken of, but we all know.

My phone pings. Thank fuck.

Nora replied with, Kk! I want zidi SO bad! And then she says, Why does your location say you're at the club?

Fucking shit. I quickly turn off my location and don't bother responding.

I look down at my phone and another notification comes in: WTF?!

The fucking audacity of my husband. I do not mess with trust. And that's what the freak he's doing!

I pace back and forth. He texted me, then saw my text, didn't respond, but did turn off his location when I said something about it.

It's been three hours since then and I have no motivation to clean the mascara off my face.

The hecker deserves to burn! How dare he?!

Forget this. I pull out my phone and turn off my location and unsend my messages! Ha! That'll show him!

I even stick my tongue out at my phone and do a happy dance.

The bedroom door opens. "Nora I'm so—why are you dancing?"

"Because my location is off too." I cross my arms. "Take that, Zach."

He shuts his eyes tightly and pinches the bridge of his nose before sighing, "Nora..."

I shake my head profusely. "Nope. We're in a fight. Don't talk to me."

I don't think we've ever been in a fight before...

He walks over to me, nodding with his arms out. "I was with a cousin of Dante's."

I raise a brow. Why?

"She's here right now." She?! "She's talking to Dante. Do you want to meet her?"

My blood pressure rises in a great amount of anger. I stomp right past him and down the steps.

"Eleonora, calm down."

What. The. Heck. "Who are you? My father?"

I run faster down the second pair of stairs and bump into boobs?

I lift my head just for my eyes to meet the gorgeous green ones of a tall woman. No way.

"Hi," I mutter.

She studies me for a minute. Probably wondering why Zach is married to me.

"Hi, Eleonora. Zach has told me so much about you."

I perk up. I knew he loved me! "Like what?"

She smiles and runs a hand through her shiny brown locks. "He talks about how gorgeous you are." She smiles wider. "He didn't lie."

"Oh," I whisper. I turn to look at him. "That's sweet, Zach, but I'm still upset with you. I don't like being ignored," I determine softly.

He sighs and nods. "Ximena, Dante, you can go home now."

Ximena's lips part and she looks at Dante. "Is this fucker kicking me out of the house, right now?"

Zach wets his lips with a dry laugh. "I am indeed. Great listening skills," he cooes mockingly.

Her eye twitches a little as her face crinkles into an agitated expression.

"Alright, let's go, Ximena," Dante says with a quick grab onto her arm.

She glares as Zach before she snatches her arm away from Dante. She spins on her heels and stomps towards the elevator.

"My wife and I have things to speak about."

Huh? "I actually have nothing to say to you, Zachary," I mutter.

I hear a female laugh as the elevator doors close.

"No—"

I interrupt him with a silencing hand up. "I'm hungry. Make me food and we can talk on this over the meal." I spin on the heels of my feet. "I'm going to shower. My husband has made a fool of me tonight and I don't like it."

"I'm sorry," he mutters.

"Good."

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

[ A/N ] : Hi guys! What'd you hsve for breakfast today?! (Word count: 976)