𝟕

[ TW: smut, bondage car, choking]

"Later," Ximena huffs, getting out the car. She's frustrated because she genuinely thinks I'm insufferable.

"Bye." I salute to her. "I have a wife to please."

Ximena flips me off as she struts over to her apartment building.

I speed to my building, park in the garage, and take my private elevator to the third floor of my apartment.

I throw all my shit down on the third floor lounge area and rush down to Nora. She's sitting with her back facing me, at the dinner table. One seat is empty across from her and it's for me.

I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her shoulders, startling her.

She jumps a little but sinks back into my arms. I place a kiss to her temple and mutter, "Good evening, sweetheart."

"Hi, Zach." She squirms a little. She's thinking about what's going to happen after we finish the meal.

I slide onto my chair. "What'd you do today?"

"I read. Studied. Cooked. Danced." She smiles. "The usual. What about you?"

I fill her in on my situation against another mafia group and how crazy it was when bases were invaded.

Her jaw is hanging open from all the morbid information, leaving me chuckling.

𖤐

My back hits the headboard when Zach throws me down on the bed, leaving no room for gentleness

"How do you feel about trying something new?" he says between kisses on my lips.

"Uh." I can't think right. "No matter what you do, you'll make me feel good?"

He laughs against my neck. "I'll make you feel so good."

My back nearly arches at the way he says it like a promise.

I quickly lose the weight of him on top of me, leaving me frowning. "What are you doing?!" I grumble.