Chapter 482: One had to strike first to gain the upper hand

As soon as Liang Yulin finished speaking, a dozen or so highly skilled secret guards appeared.

In just a few moments, they subdued all the people Ruan Songling had brought along.

Ruan Songling's eyes widened and he looked at him in disbelief.

"Prince Yi, what do you mean by this?

"These are my guards. Did your people catch the wrong person?"

She pointed at the group of bailiffs. "They should be arrested."

Shouldn't he be on her side?

Liang Yulin remained silent.

This woman's brain is indeed sick. No wonder she can be a couple with Liang Yujun.

"I didn't arrest the wrong people," he said coldly.

"I found out that these people were the assassins who tried to kill me outside the county, so I have to arrest them all for interrogation."

Previously, when he saw Kong Yuelan and Xiao Hanzheng link these guards with bandits, he had an idea.

From now on, these people were the ones who would ambush and assassinate him.

They were all people of the Prince Jin's residence anyway, so there wasn't much difference.

Ruan Songling's disbelief deepened. "How is that possible? Prince Yi, are you mistaken? "

"Are you questioning the prince?" Liang Yulin asked coldly, raising an eyebrow.

"Can't I tell who tried to assassinate me?"

Ruan Songling remained silent.

He had actually said that his guards were ambushers. This was too much.

She was furious. "Prince Yi, I know you want to protect Xiao Hanzheng and his mother, but you can't accuse my people."

How could he do this to her?

"They are the ones who tried to assassinate me, " Liang Yulin said coldly. "There's no point in denying it.

"I didn't expect that the ones who tried to assassinate me would be the guards from Prince Jin's residence.

"Prince Jin's princess consort, you're even more arrogant and despotic. You even brought these assassins into the county town and came to the county yamen to show off your ruthlessness. You wanted to kill Mdm Kong in public.

"Was it because she saved me that you suspected that she had seen the killer's face, so you wanted to kill her to silence her?"

After hearing what he said, Mother Xiao also reacted quickly and said, "No wonder Prince Jin's princess consort asked me what I saw when I just entered the room. It turns out that she wanted to kill me for this reason."

She now found Prince Yi a lot more pleasing to the eye.

This excuse was not bad, it could completely explain it.

As expected, when the people present heard this, they looked at Ruan Songling with a strange gaze.

They knew that even if Prince Jin's princess consort wanted to settle the score for her daughter, she should have killed Madam.

Why did she come here to kill the old Madam?

It turned out that she was afraid that old Madam would recognize the person who had assassinated Prince Yi.

Xiao Hanzheng and Liang Yulin deliberately didn't hide the news that Prince Yi had been ambushed and assassinated at the county yamen and spread it out.