Chapter 490: There's going to be a show

Liang Mingmin was assisted back to the courtyard by the maidservants.

Ruan Songling was enjoying the shade under a big tree in the courtyard. She was shocked when she saw her daughter's red and swollen face as her maidservants assisted her.

"Min'er, what's wrong with you?" she asked, her heart aching.

Liang Mingmin wanted to say something, but the moment she opened her mouth, it hurt. She cursed Zhuo Zheng in her heart.

She could only give the maidservant who was supporting her a look, letting her explain on behalf of her.

Seeing this, the maidservant immediately recounted what had happened, her tone full of anger and eye-piercing.

They resented Shi Qingluo in their hearts.

If it weren't for her, they wouldn't have been beaten by the ordinary princess.

If the princess consort knew about this, who knew how she would punish them?

These people used to be by Liang Mingmin's side, and their style of doing things was also as arrogant and unbridled as their master.

They loved to vent their anger on others and shirk responsibility.

After hearing this, Ruan Songling's face turned livid.

She was clearly furious. "Impudent, this is too impudent!"

She was just a village woman, yet she dared to let someone beat her daughter.

Zhuo Zheng wasn't a good person either, he humiliated her.

She really wanted to bring some people with her to teach Shi Qingluo a lesson, but there were not many people in the courtyard that she could bring along.

A few days ago, Liang Mingyu found an excuse to move out of the cement workshop.

"Don't worry, I won't let anyone bully you like this."

She ordered someone to apply medicine on her daughter's wound. "When your father comes, I'll bring you to that place to regain your dignity."

She also knew that Prince Jin was coming.

She knew that he must have come for her, so she felt a little safer.

Although the person she liked in her heart was Prince Yi, it was undeniable that she relied on Prince Jin the most.

Liang Mingmin nodded with red eyes. She only hoped that her father would come soon.

On the other side of the county government.

After Shi Qingluo had sent off a few waves of guests congratulating her, she returned to her room with Xiao Hanzheng alone.

Everyone knew that the two of them had not seen each other for a long time and wanted to talk, so they tactfully did not follow.

Back in her room, Shi Qingluo changed out of her heavy palace dress into a nightgown and took a shower before coming out.

Then she fell into Xiao Hanzheng's gentle arms.

After the two of them were done being intimate, they took a shower together.

After that, Shi Qingluo lay lazily on the bed, enjoying the service of her young husband drying her hair.

"A lot of things happened after I left.

"I heard that your mother saved Prince Yi from an assassination attempt?"

Xiao Hanzheng dried her hair and said, "Yes, that's why Prince Yi has been staying here."

Shi Qingluo was taken aback. She turned around and looked at him in confusion. "Why? "