Chapter 517: You know

Shi Qingluo saw that the third prince seemed to have something to say to Prince Yi.

She wasn't interested in getting involved.

"Let's go back to the courtyard to rest. My husband might come."

Liang Yulin knew that Shi Qingluo had a few very smart messenger pigeons.

She must have told Xiao Hanzheng about what happened this morning.

His eldest son cared so much about them and would definitely bring some people over.

He nodded. "Let's wait here for reinforcements. It's within my expectation that the Ge Kingdom will soon send people to surround this place."

When he had received the news, he had used an eagle to send out a message to mobilize his men.

He reminded Shi Qingluo, "Be prepared to fight a tough battle."

They did not expect the Ge Kingdom to suddenly order for Shi Qingluo's arrest, so it was a little troublesome.

Fortunately, his royal brother and imperial mother were worried that he came here, especially after the assassination.

They sent many people to protect him and even gave him a warrant to mobilize troops at the border.

Therefore, he came prepared.

Moreover, he believed that his eldest son, who was far away in Heyang County, would not sit still and let them wait for their death.

Shi Qingluo had already expected this. "Yes, we've already made preparations."

Then, she brought her mother-in-law and sister-in-law back to the courtyard to rest.

After returning to the courtyard and sitting down, Shi Qingluo asked the two of them, "Mother, Baili, are you scared?"

Mother Xiao reached out to hold her hand and chuckled. "I'm not afraid."

"It's quite exciting, so you don't have to worry," she added.

In the past, she was weak and timid, but now she had let go.

It was good to have more experience in life.

Those people wanted to capture her daughter-in-law.

She couldn't say that she could protect her daughter-in-law and not let them capture her, but she would always be by her side.

Xiao Baili also held Shi Qingluo's other hand. "Sister-in-law, my mother and I will always be with you."

She was no longer afraid of these.

Shi Qingluo's heart warmed up. This was the power of family. "Alright!"

On the other hand, Liang Yulin and the third prince had a discussion.

He had also obtained an important border map of the Ge Kingdom from the third prince and had a plan in mind.

He also sent out his men to protect the entire town.

He had caught the spy that had been discovered earlier and eliminated all the uncertain dangers that might happen in advance.

Xiao Hanzheng received a letter that day.

He did not expect the Ge people to lay their hands on his wife.

Therefore, that night, he led the county guards, Xi Rui's guards and the others, and the female soldiers that Xi Rong had brought to attack the place where the Ge Kingdom had set up an ambush.