Jake x Reader - Late Night Shower (smut)

804 words

I finish putting my dishes from dinner away, leaving a portion of food in the fridge for my husband.

I head to my room to get ready for bed.
Deciding to take a shower, I toss my clothes off and grab my pajamas.

I drop my pajamas onto the counter and hop into the shower. I turn the water to just the perfect temperature.

Jake walks in just a few minutes after.

Dropping his keys on the table by the door and slipping his jacket and shoes off, he makes his way towards the stairs.

He hears the shower running and heads straight for the bathroom.

After closing and locking the bathroom door, he quickly removes his clothes and says,
"I didn't think you'd still be awake, Y/N."

"Oh hi Jake." I say with a smile, opening the shower door for him.

He steps in and lets the water run over his hair, making it curl more and darken.

He stands close behind me, one hand on my hip as grabs the soap. Jake lathers it on his hands before rubbing up and down on my stomach.

His hands quite quickly begin to travel up, massaging my breasts as he presses kisses to my shoulders.

"Been a while since we showered together, hm?" I comment, my eyes closed and head back against Jake's chest.

"Too long." Help whispers in my ear, moving one of his hands to my lower stomach.

His index and middle fingers make their way to my clit, rubbing slow circles.

He nips at my neck, kissing the newly injured skin just after.

"Shit, got a bit carried away. Do you think your mom will notice? When we see her tomorrow?" He asks, a bit worried.

I bring a hand up to my neck, rubbing my finger tips lightly over the sensitive skin.
Looking in the reflection of the glass, I can see just how dark the spot really is.

"Fuck. Yes Jake, she will." I groan.

"Well no matter, past is past." He shrugs, as he presses his fingers harder on my clit.

My mouth falls open and I let out a breathy moan.

He uses his free hand to roughly turn my head to the side, kissing me eagerly.

His tongue pushes past my lips and our teeth click briefly.

I can feel him starting to stiffen against my lower back, and my orgasm creep nearer.

I cum with a quiet whimper, pulling away only millimetres from Jake's lips.

He smiles and kisses me gently, turning me around to face him.

Running one of his hands down my back to my ass, he uses his other hand to press the tip of his cock to my clit.

He jerks himself off a bit, while using his tip to continue pleasuring me.

Pulling his bottom lips between his teeth, he pushes me to the wall of the shower.

He lifts my leg up and slides himself inside me, holding my thigh tightly.

He rocks himself against me, letting his head hang and his eyes shut as he chases his high.

I steady myself a bit, moving my hips forward to grant Jake better access.

He readjusts his angle between thrusts, lifting his head and opening his eyes to watch my expressions.

When he hits my sweet spot, my head falls back against the wall and an my breath catches in my throat.

"Right there, baby?" He asks sweetly, breathing heavily.

I nod my head.

He continues on and that angle, moving from sucking the skin of my breasts to kissing gently along my collarbone.

When I feel him twitch, I reach a hand down to rub my clit.

Already being very close to the edge myself, it doesn't take much to push me over.

I tighten around Jake just before I feel him release.

He drops his head on my shoulder, catching his breath.

I kiss the top of his head.

"Thank you baby, I needed that." I speak quietly.

"You're welcome." He smiles, lifting his head.

He kisses me one more time before pulling out and putting my leg down.

"Alright, now let's get you cleaned up." He remarks, his hands on his hips.

"Easier than usual cause we're in the shower already, huh?" I laugh, my hand over my mouth.

He places his hands on my waist, guiding me back under the water.

He washes off my body, gently and with focus.

When he's done, I return the favour. Lathering soap over his arms and chest.

After we're done in the shower, we dry off and head into the bedroom.

Climbing under the sheets, Jake holding me close against him, I whisper,
"My mom is gonna think I'm a slut by the way."

"Well you are, for me at least." He smiles, kissing my forehead.