episode:30

Please vote ⭐ before reading the chapter 🥀
Vote goal:95+ votes and 24+comments 🤍
Let's start

Please vote ⭐ before reading the chapter 🥀 Vote goal:95+ votes and 24+comments 🤍Let's start

" How can he do this niharika.. he loves you both so much?? " Said Priya as i come to her appartment after leaving from there ...

" But he did ,he end us Priya ...he end me , he destroyed me " i whispered while bursting into tears.

I am controlling myself but i can't anymore..if i didn't cry now my heart will burst out of the pain ...Priya pulled me in a hug trying to comfort me ..but my comfort is in his arms ..what a dumb I am he shattered my soul, broke my heart in piece still with every piece of shattered soul and broken piece of my heart I want him ....

" Why Priya ?? Why I don't deserve happiness?? Everybody is life full of pain and happiness but in my life there is only pain ... what's my mistake?? That Mr Kapoor is my father... That I trust rehansh...that i fall for him ... What's my fault?? " I whispered making her hug me tightly..

" Niharika i know it's tough but please control yourself did you tell him that you are pregnant with his child -

" No ... I was about to tell him but before that he handed me signed divorce papers..still I want to tell him that I am carrying out symbol of love but he questioned my self respect... He said he r-regret loving me ... Now tell me how will I tell him ?? " I said while wiping my tears ...

" So what about this child ... Do you wanna keep it or abort it ?? " She asked

" Ofc i will keep this baby....he regret loving me but i didn't regret loving me atleast not in past ... And what's the fault of this innocent soul .. ?? " I said making her nod her head....

" I need a break niharika from this place, from my so called family, I need a break from everyone... I can't let my child and niku stay in this environment anymore... I need to go far from his memory... " I said remembering Rehansh...

" Niharika you know my maternal uncle is In new york... He recently promoted at the post of chief of hospital... And yesterday he called me saying there are 100 vacancies... 70 for England resident and 30 for other nations... He asked me to apply... And i was about to told you but i thought today was  your special day for you so i thought to told you tomorrow..but now if you want you can also apply for that and i am going to  apply my  visa tomorrow..if you want you can also apply visa with me ... " She said making me nod ...

" Thankyou so much Priya ..I owe you a big time .." I said making her chuckled

" Stop being formal with me niharika, tomorrow we will go for applying visa ok ?? Take rest now ... " She said and left closing the door ...