episode:35

Please vote ⭐ before reading the episode ❤️
Update goal: 105+ votes⭐ and 26+ comments 💬

Please vote ⭐ before reading the episode ❤️ Update goal: 105+ votes⭐ and 26+ comments 💬

Authorpov:-

It's been one hour Niharika is in her cabin..she doesn't have courage to face Rehansh..she doesn't want to face him but her phone buzzed with a message...

" Hii niharika Dr Lina this side .. please if you are in hospital still ,can you take round of my patients.. actually my car broke down ..so I will be late .. "

She sighed and replied her ok ...

Niharika pov :-

I did nothing wrong , so why should I hide ??

Because your heart skip beats seeing him ...

Shutt upp ...

I pick up my stethoscope and open door only to stumble back seeing the unwanted figure in front of my door ...

" What are you doing here Mr
Oberoi? " I asked

" Waiting for you ..since two years" he said

I didn't ask you to wait for me ..you end everything

" Since when you are standing here ? " I asked .

" Since when locked cabin door ,one hour ago .." he said .

I tried to pass him but he stops me saying...

" Dekhe ke mujhe tum , kyo dekhte nhi ..aisi berukhi toh achi nhi "

(Why don't you look at me? Such indifference is not good.)

Feeling of anger rooted inside me ..he is at fault.everything is his fault..it's his decision result that he is far from me ..that I am yearning every second ..that we loose our child ...

"Mr Oberoi if you want to discuss about patient health,you are most welcome but if you have any personal issues keep them till yourself...it has nothing to do with me ..." I said and try to pass him

But his hold on my wrist leave tingling sensation on my body ... leaving spark .

Pulling me inside he lock the door ...I was stuck between his warm figure and cold surface of door ...

Rehansh pov :-

I was scanning her face ...my eyes will never get enough for her ..those brown doe eyes were glaring at me again ... Her those worshipping lips were parted at sudden reflex of mine .... She was shocked..she didn't expect something like this .. neither me ..but my 2 year of wait is making me restless now ....