episode:34

Please vote ⭐ before starting the episode ❤️😀
Update goal: 103+ votes and 26+ comments 🤍

Author pov :-

It's been one week a stranger epidemic disease is spread in New York .. something like nuemonia .  this
Week was quite busy for niharika and all doctors.. even schools are shut down ...

Niharika was checking a patient not until her phone ringed Niku . She excused herself and went outside

" How are you my champ ? " She asked

" I am good Massi .. just getting bore in hostel . School is shut down so ofc i can't go anywhere" she said

" You should not darling..and make sure to take suppliments and have warm drinks time to time .." niharika instructed her making her chuckle

" Ofc i will take care of myself Massi ..now i learnt to how to take care of myself..." She said proudly but somewhere her words hurt niharika...

" You are not angry or upset with me for sending you hostel.." niharika asked

" No Massi ..not at all . You are right infact always right . I need to be sufficient and independent and its better to learn from early age and it's been one year I am in hostel I am used to it ..i have many friends .I am enjoying this life too " she said making niharika smile ....

Soon Niharika hang up the call ...and went to round ...

" Situation is under control for now ?? But what about future.." Priya asked

" I don't know..i should not only schools but even other things like pubs , offices and banks and public places should be closed for some days ... But all we can do is wait for govt order ..." Niharika said not until she heard some shouting noises from entrance and she and Priya went there ...

She saw few people covering a stretcher..

" Sir please try to understand the doctor of next shift is reaching hospital soon ... And the doctors present in hospital there shift just get over now ... " The hospital staff trying to explain...

" What's happening here .?? " Priya asked not until the hospital staff and other faces look at them but two people breath gets hitched seeing eachother after 2 years ...

All the flashback of memories how they meet ..how they get married and how they got separated...the letter..

Niharika pov