episode: 33

Please vote before reading the episode ❤️
Update goal: 100+ votes and 25+ comments

Please vote before reading the episode ❤️ Update goal: 100+ votes and 25+ comments

In New York:-
Mount Sinai Hospital

A usual day in new york... Doctor and nurses are busy with there patients....

" I am fine now ?? " The little girl asked with her blue orbs making all other people smile around her

" Yes and now you can go home " Priya said to her ..

" Will you miss me ? " She asked making others nod ...

" I will miss you all too especially Dr niharika , she is the sweetest among of you, where is she ? " She asked .

" Did someone call me here ?? " A melodious voice enter the room making everyone smile....

The open long brown hair ..brown almond eyes holding lot of confidence and that confidence is successfully hiding the vulnerability... The confidence is the best accesory she could carry to appear elegant...

" I will Miss you Dr niharika, " she spoke and went towards her making niharika smile .

" I will miss you too Amber  but I don't want you to be here ..I will meet you soon " niharika said making her nod ... niharika leave from there as in few minutes she had to operate a pateint...

Niharika pov :-

Opening my cabin door i enter inside..and removed stethoscope and pour myself some juice to stay hydrated...I decided to go to some patients reports utilising the time .. opening the locker I took a bunch of files and something fell off making my gaze stuck at the photoframe.. I pick the photoframe and trace it with my fingers over my past the most beautiful yet painful..

My brain clouded with the echoes of our laughter .. our argument...

"I didn't hold that hand  for leaving Mrs oberoi"

"Not only your hearing ability is perfect biwi but you yourself are a perfect masterpiece and by God grace this perfect masterpiece is now married to me"

I closed my eyes and put the photoframe in a box and shut that in a locker..I would be lieing if I say  in these 2 years I don't think of him ..but truth is that with every breath of mine and every beat of  my heart spell his name ... It's frustrating that my mind leave him but my heart is under his spell ...

I can't forget whatever happened...I remembered when he was laying in hospital,I got my reports...

Flashback