Swoon | Chan

-----------------------------------------------

a/n:

-tw: fainting

-requested by Enhypenlovvvveeee

-hope you like it!

-----------------------------------------------

࣪ ִֶָ☾.

Minho's pov

"Performing next will be Stray Kids from JYP Entertainment! Please give them a warm welcome!"

The stage was a spectacle of lights, with neon beams slicing through the darkness and bathing the arena in a kaleidoscope of colors. The air was charged with anticipation, the excited chatter of fans reverberating off the walls.

As we stepped onto the stage, the energy in the room skyrocketed. The crowd erupted into cheers, their voices blending into a deafening roar. The adrenaline surged through my veins as I took my place alongside the other members, the thumping bass of the music filling the air.

The performance was a whirlwind of motion and sound. The choreography was precise, every move executed with flawless precision. The music pulsed through the air, driving us forward with its infectious energy.

But amidst the chaos and excitement, there was something off about Chan. His movements seemed a bit unsteady, his usually strong voice wavering slightly. It was subtle, but it was enough to send a ripple of concern through the rest of us.  I exchanged a worried glance with Changbin, who was standing next to me.

Please, let Chan make it through the performance, I silently hoped.

Despite the unease, we finished our performance, the final notes of the song ringing out through the arena. But as the cheers of the crowd washed over us, I could see Chan's face pale and sweaty. Without a word, he rushed offstage, disappearing into the darkness backstage.

Offstage, the chaos was overwhelming. Crew members rushed around, and the sound of panicked voices filled the air. And then, in the midst of it all, I saw Chan.

"Chan, are you okay?" I asked, rushing to his side along with the rest of the members.

Before he could respond, a wave of dizziness washed over him, and I could see that he was on the verge of fainting.

Instinctively, I reached out, gently steadying him, my hand resting on his arm. His muscles tensed beneath my touch, and I could feel the weight of his body leaning heavily against mine.

As Chan's eyes fluttered closed and he collapsed, unconscious, a wave of concern washed over the room. We were no strangers to the occasional fainting spell, but seeing Chan like this was something else entirely. His usually steady presence made the situation all the more unsettling.

"Where are the paramedics?" Changbin's voice cut through the chaos, his worry palpable.

Within moments, the paramedics rushed into the room, their practiced movements belying the urgency of the situation. They quickly assessed Chan's condition, but the limited space made their task difficult.

"Please, make some space," one of the paramedics called out, his voice urgent but calm.

Realizing the gravity of the situation, I took charge. "Everyone, move back," I instructed, my voice steady despite the panic that threatened to consume me. "Give them some room to work."

As the other members stepped back, their faces etched with concern, I positioned myself at the door, ensuring the paramedics had the space they needed. Despite my own worry, I knew that staying calm was crucial in times like these.