Chapter 2. Work

Mind- Great we need to work with them... .  At least Tenten will be normal.  * Mental sigh*

Naruto- So where are we going on this trip?

Kikashi- The hidden sand.

Why?

Kikashi- There have been rumors that someone has been trying to steal confidential information.

Oh ok.

Kikashi- We all should get going now.

Guy- Yes!  Let's go on this journey together!

* Everyone sighs at Guy as we start to just from tree to tree.  It is now night time and we need to set up camp fr the night*

Kikashi- Ok.  The girls will get one tent and the boys will cram into another.

Neji and Sasuke- I WOULD RATHER SLEEP ON THE DIRT THE CRAM IN WITH THESE GUYS!

Kikashi- Fine if that is what you wish you may sleep outside.  But as a price you guys will need to help the girls set their tents up.

B-but Kikashi Sensai...! 

* I glare at Neji then look back at Kikashi*

Kikashi- Nope Neji, Sasuke go help Tenten and Y/N.

* Sasuke and Neji slowly walk over.  Sasuke races over to Tenten because he does not really care for me and basically doesn't talk to me.  That just leaves Neji and me.

Neji- Get out of my way i will do it myself.

No way.  Let me do it my myself that way you wont need to get your petty face dirty...Oh wait sorry pretty.  * I glare at him*

Neji- Why you!

* Neji starts to reluctantly help me and we stand there in silence starting to make the tent.*

* I mumble* Where..does the part...go.

Neji- Just give the part to me it goes over where i am standing.

Well i would rather put in its place myself then give it to you. * I walk over to where Neji is standing and put it where it goes.*

Neji- Wow so immature.

You're the immature one!

Neji- How. * He smirks at me*

Well...you want to do everything yourself and are so selfish you won't work with someone from a team you don't like! 

Neji- WHY YOU! * He starts to lung to me expecting to kill with his gently fist.  I stand there like i am expecting this and just stand naturally.  This ticks Neji off even more.  Right before he could land his attack Naruto comes between us and gives Neji a death glare.*

Naruto- Stop Neji... .

* This made Neji even more upset because Naruto is the one who beat him in the chunin exams all that long ago and Neji holds grudges till he dies... .*

Neji- Back off Naruto.

Naruto- No!  You were going to hurt Y/n!

Neji- So what if i was what does it..need to do with you!

Naruto- Yes it does she is my teammate!

Neji- So what if she is again what does it do with you?

*Naruto scowls at Neji as he pushes me against his chest and hugs me still while scowling at Neji.  I blush a bit*

Naruto - She is my teammate and SO ARE YOU so back off!

Neji - tch... .

* Neji walks away furiously and Naruto lets go of me and has me face him*