Chapter 7. Training

Kikashi- GO!

* All of us start training and practicing our techniques.  Naruto and Rock Lee are getting off to a good start.  Tenten and Sasuke are looking pretty bored just fighting with the least amount of effort they can.  Me and Neji are doing good but are really upset at Kikashi because he put us together.  I can see Neji eyeing him once in a while.  Kikashi does not care he is just enjoying his book.*

Neji- Stop spacing off!

Well you're so boring I can't help it!

Neji- You!

* He lunges towards me which I am not expecting and he ends up nocking me down to the ground with his punch.  He stands next to me as I am on the ground with a red mark forming on my face.  He is smirking because he landed a brutal hit on me and can see the madness on my face.*

Neji- You ok?  * he smirks offering his hand*

I'm fine!  * I slap his hand away and get up on my own.  I touch the spot where he hit me and wince.  Kikashi sees*

Kikashi- This is not supposed to be a brawl Neji.  Go with Y/n to get some ice.

Neji- But Kikashi!

Kikashi- How.  Many.  Times.  Do.  I.  Need.  To.  Say.  No.  Buts.!!!!

* Neji puts his head down as he drags me away off to the village though the forest.*

* We are in the forest *

LET GO OF ME!

Neji- Can you walk?  * He snickers *

* We jump from tree to tree*

Yes I can!  * I pull my hand away from him but trip on a branch and fall backwards.  Neji try's to grab me but falls too.  We both black out*

Ah...my head hurts. * I start to open my eyes to see Neji laying on top of me*

Neji!

* Neji grown's as he starts to wake up from the black out*

Neji- What....?!

WAKE UP!

 * Neji opens his eyes and starts to fix his position still not knowing he is on top of me.  He is now hovering over me.  He opens his eyes.*

Neji- ...

...

* I look at his purple eyes hovering over me.  We are only a few inches apart.*

* Mind- Purple eyes...*

* I start to blush slightly *

NEJI GET OFF ME!

Neji- R-right right..!

* Neji stands up and brushes the dirt off him and he walks a circle and comes back to face me standing up*

* Neji coughs *

Neji- W-we should get going.

Yeah let's go I STILL NEED THE ICE PACK FROM YOU * I fling my head away and we start to jump from tree to tree.  We reach the leaf but it is pretty late now.  Kikashi comes up to us.  That have finished training.*

Kikashi- Where were you guys.

Neji- W-we got lost in the woods.

Mhm

Kikashi-...ok have you got her an ice pack yet? 

Neji- No.

Kikashi- NEJI!