Chapter 8. Naruto's Feelings

- Author hereeeeee! Just letting u guys know that part will be in Naruto's pov so yeah!  Don't get mad if it is not like Naruto I am gonna kinda make him a bit obsessed but not really at the same time if it makes sense.  It doesn't but STAY WITH ME!  Ok have a good time bye!-

* I wake up and notice that I am still in the clothes I wore yesterday.  I walk to the bathroom where surprisingly Naruto is not there.  I rush back to get my cloths before Naruto could get in there.  I was to late he had just walked in.*

NARUTO!

Naruto- Whattttt!

I WAS IN THERE BEFORE YOU!

* Naruto says in a smarty way.*- How do I know you're not just saying that.

YOU SEE MY NECKLACE IN THERE?!

Naruto- It is always there.  * He sweat drops *

* I mumble to myself.  Getting mad at Naruto*

Naruto- What?!

Fine if you don't believe me...I WILL JUST NEED TO BEAT YOU IN THERE!

* I rush in there Naruto cursing under his breath.  Naruto try's to run in first but ends up grabbing  my waits and my ponytail pulling me against his chest.*

Naruto- Got you.

You wish.  * I smirk then grab his hand off my waist and his hand off my hair and twist his hands around.  He winced.  I let go the run into the bathroom and lock the door behind me.*

Ha!

* Naruto whines.*

Naruto- Y/nnnnnnn!

Ha ha ha.

* Naruto bangs on the door slightly then walks off.*

* After I am done I walk downstairs to see Naruto sitting on the couch sulking.*

Naruto- Finally!

Yeah yeah.

* He sees your wet hair.*

Naruto- Y-you didn't even dry your hair..!

Naruto's mind- She looks so cute... .  No!  Stop it Naruto!  You don't like Y/n!

Well I mean I knew you wanted to get into the bathroom now so I didn't dry my hair.

Naruto's mind- S-stop being so kind! * He clenches his teeth.*

You ok..?

Naruto's mind- I don't like you...I don't like you!

(Kurama) in Naruto's mind- Why don't you just let me out already.  I can help you... .

Naruto's mind- YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME YOU DID THAT YOU WENT TO FAR!

* Flash back in Naruto's mind*

Naruto- Hey Sakura!

Sakura- Hi Naruto!

* We were friends... .  Good friends... .*

* Time skip when Naruto was 15 in flashback*

Naruto- Hey Sakura want to come over and play a game?!

Sakura- Sure!

Kurama- Naruto let me out I can help you win her love.

Naruto- Ok!  Sure thing!

* They switch.*

Kurama- Kiss me.

Sakura- W-who are you.

Kurama- I am Naruto why... .