Chapter 5. School 👾

* I walk to school with my bag resting in my shoulder and some bacon in my mouth.  Typically I would not eat on the way to school but I was in a rush because i slept in too much.  I see Tenten and Rock Lee walking on the street and I decide to say hi and walk to school with them.*

Hi Tenten!  Rock Lee.

Tenten and Rock Lee-  Hi Y/n!

Mind if I walk with you?

Tenten- Sure no problem.  We are just walking to pick Neji up right now.  He lives near the academy so we just walk to his house last.

Mind- Why do I need to walk with freaking Neji I should have just stayed back.

Sure that's fine!

Tenten- Great!

* We walk for about 10 minutes till we get to a huge clan house.  It was so well maintained and everything was in order.  We all go up to the front door.  I am very nervous seeing as I think all of the housekeepers were looking at us.  I got a bit paranoid.  Neji opened the door with some toast and we started walking.*

Neji- Why is Y/n with us?

* I furrowed my eyebrows at him and punched his head.*

* Neji throws back the punch and we get into a sort of brawl ending with him holding me to his chest with his arm around me choking me*

Tenten- Let her go Neji!

Neji- Fine!

* Neji lets me go and I gasp a bit for air.  I give him a disapproval look and fix my posture.  I walk over to Tenten and smirk at Neji knowing he can't do anything to me now.  He grits his teeth*

Neji- But why is she with us.

Tenten- She saw us walking and we offered to walk her since it was early and a car could hit people when they were not looking and we take the back path that she didn't know.

* Neji mumbles*- could have just let her get hit.

WHAT DID YOU SAY!

Neji- I SAID IF YOU GOT HIT I WOULD NOT CARE!

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!

* I run up to him and start to try to hit him but right before I could Rock Lee and Tenten grabbed my arms.*

Neji- Hmph 

* I scowl at him before going back to stand by Tenten.*

* Naruto comes up behind me and scares me making me fall back on his chest*

Naruto- Boo.  * He chuckles as I fall on him*

NARUTO!

* I fix my position catching my breath since he scared me*

Naruto- Hm?  What did I do?  * He said trying to hide his laughter from me looking away and acting like nothing happened *

You pig!  * he stole my backpack.  I was trying to get it back but he was holding it above his head where I could not reach.  He watched as I jumped up trying to reach it.*

NARUTOO!  * I whined*

Naruto- Hm?  Do you need something?  * He smirked*

* i pouted*  I need my bag!

* He put the bag on his head and bent down for me to grab it.  When I did I saw his blue eyes looking up at me still smirking.  I blushed a little.*

Naruto- There's your bag back.