Chaper two:teddygozilla

A/n:I'm changing some of the lines. So don't hate me. ^^

(I forgot to put this in the first chapter.)

Info

Arielle ohara

Age 13

Background:been friends with odd since they were little,knows how to play piano,violin,is really smart, doesn't know if odd likes her back.

Has had a big crush on odd since childhood. Doesn't know odds big secret.

Looks:black jeans,green shirt, green high top converse, wears a choker with a green diamond. And same hair as yumi's but alittle more shoulder length and her bangs are reversed from yumis. And her hair color is brown and she's a white girl.

Height"5'4

Since odd is 4 8 and yumi is 5'5 I figured it'd be cool to have another tall girl in the group. :)

The rest will be revealed later.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After milly and Tamiya were making a report for the schools news paper,sissi made milly cry.

"Ulrich..would be my date tonight?"she said threw tears and blushed cheeks.

He rubbed his head. "Well,I'm sorry milly..it wouldn't be a good idea..I'm too old for you..and plus I promise to go with yumi."he said looking at yumi and looked away blushing,she did the same.

"See,didn't I tell you?"sissi said with a laugh.

Milly ran away crying. Tamiya went after her.

"I hope you're proud of yourself."odd said glaring at her.

She just huffed and walked away.

...

Milly was complaining about how the kids were so mean,than Tamiya comforted her. They left,than X.A.N.A took over the bear.

....

Arielle was walking around just to get some exercise,than she looked over and saw odd talking to the girls milly and Tamiya.

"He's really sweet."she said and smiled. She walked off when odd did,so he didnt notice her staring at him.

As she walked off,she was humming a song she heard when she was a kid.

Than after awhile when she was around the gym she heard some one yell and she ran after them and saw it was jim. He was cowering in the corner and she ran over to him.

"Jim! Are you okay?"she said and touched him and he jumped making her jump alittle.

"Its okay jim..im not going to hurt you."she said and he kept mumbling about a bear.

"What?..what about a bear?"she said and crouched down to his level.

"It was a huge teddy bear.. "he said.

She gave a puzzled look but she didnt criticized him.

"Okay.. i believe you. Come on jim..lets get you to the infirmary."she said and helped him to the infirmary.

...

"What happened?"dorothy said and arielle looked at her.

"I found him over by the gym. He said something about a bear."she said and dorothy raised her eye brow and just dismissed it. Than principle delmas came in and asked him a few questions and he didnt really believe him so he dismissed it and walked out.