Chapter four:not this time

School started in mrs hertz class. She was teaching some type of math about the metal plating.

"Now who can tell me about the dynamics?" She said and jeremie rasied his hand but arielle rasied hers too.

"Arielle please."she said and arielle answered the quesion. "Thats right. Very good arielle." She said and jeremie smiled at arielle, She returned his smile. Time flew by and it was time for lunch.

Everyone departed.

The gang got their lunch and odd noticed arielle wasnt there.

"Hey wheres ari?"odd said curiously. Looking at the empty seat.

"She's hanging back for awhile, she said something about a paper she had to wright."yumi said and odd nodded and ate his lunch.

The gang talked about other stuff and then they headed to the vending machine.

Odd got him a soda.

Ulrich was hanging by the wall.

"Oh great here comes sissi."ulrich said and looked at her with an unhappy expression.

"Hey ulrich."she aaid and then looked at odd.

"Oh my, you're darling arielle has deserted you. I dont blame her. With a guy like you I'd run off too."she said and got the soup.

"oh really, sounds like all the guys you dated."odd said and ulrich laughed. Sissi just glared. Odd just smirked and sissi walked off. Two minutes later arielle arrived.

"Hey arielle."Yumi said,

"Hi."she said shyly since odd was there. Odd got her soda and she grabbed it and their fingers touched and she blushed.

"Th-thank you."she said and odd nodded.

"You're welcome,pretty girl."he flirted. Arielle thought her heart would jump out of her chest. She stayed quiet. And took a sip from the soda. Ulrich's phone went off,he walked away abit and answered the phone.

"Yeah jeremy?"he said,

"Xana has launched an attack. Get to the factory."he said.

"Right. We'll meet you at the factory. But arielle is with us. She might think somethings up. What should we tell her?"ulrich said and Jeremy thought about it.

"Let her know that you've got something to do. Maybe than she wont follow you."jeremy said and ulrich nodded.

"We need to do something. We'll catch you later."ulrich said and arielle nodded.

Ulrich whispered in odds ear and he nodded.

"Listen. Ive got something to do. I'll see you around. Okay?"he said and ari nodded but before odd could leave she grabbed his wrist. He looked at her.

"i..uh.."she tried to say but couldnt.

"Now's not the time...im sorry i really gotta go." Odd said he tried to make it sound nice. She let go of his wrist and he took off and she sighed.

"Yeah..see ya later..."she said and layed her back on the wall.

"Why cant i talk to him?"she said and sighed more.

"You're really dumb arielle. He's just a boy. You're fine with ulrich and Jeremy."she said and she looked down. "You're so afraid of your best friend. But you're fine with his guy friends. I really hate you arielle."she said to herself and sighed. She was about to leave when she heard something. She looked to the side of her and notice some gas coming at her. She raised her eye brow and it attacked her and her eyes became the symbol of xana.