Chapter eight:log book

the gang was having lunch,then they saw arielle.

"hey ari! over here."odd said waving, she looked at him and turned away and sat with her brother,brent.

odd frowned and looked hurt. "what's eating her?"he said and looked at them.

"why is she ignore me?"he said and ulrich patted his back.

"probably because you ate her dinner last night."he said and odd looked at him.

"hey lay off alright? i'm hungry.. and plus she never minded that i always took her food.. i did that all the time when we were kids. she would practically give it to me."he said and looked back at her. she sighed and twirled her fork. she looked at brent and she nodded. he glared he didn't like what was happening.

"her brother is so mean to her."he said and looked at his tray.

"i know.. she looked frightened of him when he cornered her the other day."ulrich said and odd looked at him.

"that good for nothing slug. i.."he said and looked at arielle and he could've sworn that he saw a tear run down her cheek. odd's blood boiled.

"i'm gonna go talk to him."odd said and was about to get up when ulrich grabbed him. "oh no.. after the stunt you pulled the other day.. i don't want sissi on my back again. she nearly broke it."he said and odd just giggled.
"what it was funny.. i could totally see you in your old age, hunch back."odd said and urlich just grunted.

"and besides i always wanted to see sissi in a koala bear suit. and plus it got brent off your back."odd said, with arms crossed. ulrich grunted.

"yeah for like a minute. then he chased me into the bathroom.."he said and odd just brushed it off.

"with sissi behind him."ulrich finished. odd sighed. "sorry.. well it's kinda hard to deal with him.. i've had a few run ins with him.. he just wont take a hint."odd said and they both rolled their eyes.

yumi was there just listening. she looked at arielle and saw brent say something to her after she was looking at odd and he turned her head. yumi didn't like brent. she frowned at how he treating his own sister. sure brothers pick on their sisters but not like that to the point where she can't hang out with her friends. something's going on and yumi's gonna get to the bottom of it.

as yumi was in class,she couldn't really pay attention all she could think about was arielle.

yumi texted arielle a few times but got no answer,she then asked if she could go to the infirmary. she left and went to find arielle,she saw her at the vending machine and saw brent with her. yumi growled and walked up to them.

"hey."she said to arielle and brent stepped in.

"hey gorgeous.."he said and smiled. yumi rolled her eyes. "please don't..look i need to talk to arielle. so if you don't mind."she said and brent looked at her and yumi. "about what?"he said and she grabbed arielle.

"girl stuff."she said and walked off and brent was about to go after them but got caught by jim.

"oh uh..jim.. hi."he said and jim jsut had his hands on his hips. "why arent you in class mr O'hara?"he said and brent was stuttering. "well..um..i-i..u-um.. y-you s-s-see. i-"he said and then took off. "hey!"jim said and ran after him.

"okay talk."yumi said after she went to areille's room. arielle didn't say anything. "arielle please.. i must know why you're hanging out with your brother than us."she said and arielle looked at her. "I'm not allowed to hang with my bro?"she said and yumi held up her hands. "no,ofcourse you can..but odd told us what he's like and we just don't want you to hang out with him...well not as much."she said and arielle nodded.