part - 4

Kashfiya go Infront of her mom and ask mom can I go out for some time .

Kayra Rahman : You want to go out now.  Now it is evening. 

Kashfiya says No mom, I will not go now, I will go tomorrow. 

Kayra :OK but who will you go with?

Kashfiya smile shyly and says I am going with Tousif .

Kayra smile and say yes you can go .

Kashfiya smile and cuddle her mom . "

Tousif enter jimin cabin and says are you ready to going tomorrow business trip

Tousif enter jimin cabin and says are you ready to going tomorrow business trip .

Jimin look at Tousif and says yes I am ready. I hope I am successfully finalize this deal.

Tousif says I am Heard that Choudhury company also participate for this deal.
So I am little bit worried about this .you know that they always try to compete your company .

Jimin smile and say don't worry about this and pray to Allah . I hope we can successfully finalize this deal . By the way I heard that you and Kashfiya going on a date tomorrow .

Tousif smile shyly and says how could you know that .

Jimin smile and say today I went to meet with uncle anti and Kashfiya. There Kashfiya tell me about this .

Tousif smile and says yes  . And also says ok brother all the best for your business deal. I am going to pray Allah that you can successfully finalize this deal.

Jimin smile and says thank you brother
And cuddle Tousif.

Tousif smile and cuddle back . And says Allah Hafiz.

Jimin says all the best you too for tomorrow date and smile .

Tousif smile and says you never gonna change .

Jimin says yes I am never gonna change and laughed . "

"Jakariya calling Mubessharah

But when he calls Mubessharah going to talk her mom and Her phone is in her room . Mehreen Heard that Mubessharah's phone ringing so she received the call .

Jakariya said hey my princess what are you doing . Why are you pic my call so late . 

(Mehreen:she is little bit noty and she don't like Jakariya because she loved her sister and she never gonna share her with anyone )

Mehreen : Assalamu alaikum .
                  Mubessharah appi going. 
                   To talk with her friend .

Jakariya: oyalaikum salam. Sorry I     think Mubessharah pic the call . And what are you saying . What's type of friend .

Mehreen smile silently . Mehreen know well that Jakariya also so possesive about her bestie. So Mehreen says she going to talk with her very close friend .

Jakariya get so jealous and says I don't believe your nonsense talks . I know her.
She is only my bestie .

At that time Mubessharah enter her room and she looks Mehreen talking with anyone in her phone

At that time Mubessharah enter her room and she looks Mehreen talking with anyone in her phone .

Mubessharah ask Mehreen sister what are you doing with my phone.

Jakariya Heard Mubessharah voice and
says you telling lie .

Mehreen laughing loudly and give back Mubessharah's phone .

Mobessharah looks her phone that Jakariya in  call and says  Assalamu alaikum Jakariya.

Jakariya says oyalaikum salam. you Where did you go?

Mubessharah says I am going to talk with my mom. But what happened.

Jakariya says in his mind you Mehreen you are so noty and today I filled so upset for your behaviour.

Jakariya says to Mobessharah nothing.
When you come in our city .

Mubessharah: tomorrow we should come .

Jakariya : I will pick you up at these stations .

Mubessharah: hey don't worry . We will come with my father .

Jakariya:you know I am very happy and excited for that .I can't believe that finally you will come .

Mubessharah:aww.yes my innocent best friend I am really come .

Jakariya: I am so lucky that you are my best friend.

Mubessharah: I am lucky more than you because of you are my best friend .

Mehreen inter room and she heard their talk and she got jealous . She said Mubessharah that their mother calling her .

Mubessharah said to Jakariya ok Ammi call me so I should leave. I will call you later. Allah Hafiz.

Jakariya:ok . See you princess. Allah Hafiz. "

.
...
..
Continue.......

.
.
Thankyou my all readers . Please sport me and stay with me for next part.
Love you all .

Allah Hafiz 💓