part -12

"in conference room

"in conference room...
Samantha enter in conference room and she look that jimin also present there and she get socked and she looking at jimin . But jimin look at his file and he didn't noticed Samantha. In that time one client said to Samantha hey mis Samantha Choudhury good morning and Samantha look at him and says hello. Good morning everyone. Now jimin look at her and he also get socked.
There client introduced with each other and says hey Mis Samantha Choudhury meet with him. He is Muhammad jimin CEO of Muhammad company and mr.jimin she is Samantha Choudhury managing director of Choudhury company. They both get socked but Samantha says hello mr. Jimin  and jimin replied hello mis . Samantha . Then they take their sit and the conference get start . But Samantha continuesly looking at jimin but jimin didn't notice at her . At conference end and Muhammad company get the deal. And client dicide that they came in Korea to visit Muhammad company . So the business trip finished in 4days and jimin back to his hotel. And he thought that he go back home today and surprised his mom dad . So he booked his flight ticket for today. "

" In Rahman House Jasmin says to Shumi that i want that you and vhai and our princess go with us in our home

" In Rahman House Jasmin says to Shumi that i want that you and vhai and our princess go with us in our home . And stay with us . Shumi said but Jasmin your brother visited a house for us and today me and your brother go to visit this house . Kayra said but why appi . Why all of you don't stay with us . You don't love us . Jasmin said yes kayra is right. If you love us you should must be stay with us . Shumi Islam says hey don't talk this . I love both of you so much. But The house that looks for us is near of mubessharah and Mehreen's university. So that's why your brother chooses this house for us . But don't worry every Friday we meet abd spend time together. They hug each other and Jasmin said appi o want to get mubessharah Mehreen and khasfiya with me in our house. Because you know na that jimin is not home and I am filing alone please can I get them with me. Kayra  and Shumi Islam says ok . In that time Mehreen and Kashfiya come there and heard their talk and Mehreen said ammi i also go with you to visit our new house and Kashfiya said ammi today I am going with Tousif to attend a party. Jasmin get upset .they both say sorry to Jasmin and cuddle her and said mammam please don't be sad we come tomorrow in your house. Kashfiya said i think if you want you can get mubessharah with you. Jasmin get very happy and said to shumi appi can i get mubessharah with me please. Shumi Islam says yes of course you can. She is also your daughter. Jasmin hug Shumi Islam. Mehreen said mammam i think you filling much happy for getting mubessharah appi with you . Kashfiya said you are  right mammam love mubessharah Better than us . Jasmin says ohho not like this i love you all . Mehreen please can you go and tell mubessharah to pack her bag for going with me and also said that appi also permit us . Mehreen says ok mammam i will go . "

"Mehreen enter mubessharah's room and she looked that mubessharah talking with jk in call

"Mehreen enter mubessharah's room and she looked that mubessharah talking with jk in call . Mehreen go Infront of her and said appi ammi tell me to  say you that you pack your bag to going with jasmin mammam . Mubessharah says but why and why only me . Why you and Kashfiya appi didn't go with us . Mehreen says ohho my sister You ask a lot of questions in one time  . Now Which one do I answer? Mubessharah said ok then you can answer me one by one . Mehreen ok . Ammi abbu and me will going out for visiting our new house. And Kashfiya appi going with Tousif vhai to attend a party. But we go there tomorrow and Jasmin mammam want that you go with her today. And Ammi give  permission for that and says to you that to pack you bag . Mubessharah says ok  . Mehreen says but please pack quickly . Ok . You go and says to  Ammi i will come in few minutes. Mehreen said ok . And left from the room.

Mubessharah said to look at her phone oh no i am forgot to cut the call

Mubessharah said to look at her phone oh no i am forgot to cut the call . She put her phone and say sorry to jk  . Sorry I am forgot to cut the call . Sorry. Jk said hey princess don't be sorry. I will waiting for you my whole life . Mubessharah smile and said you bunny you started flirting again. Jk said you are my only one and What if I don't flirt with you? Mubessharah yes  i understand my bunny. Ok i will call you later. Ok don't worry i also come in Jasmin aunty's house but you don't tell this to your sister . Mubessharah but why . Why i can't tell with Mehreen this? Jk said because i think she doesn't like me and if she heard that I also come to meet you i think she  won't let you come . Mubessharah said i don't understand that why you both fighting  with each other always . Jk said she star first . Mubessharah said ok i hope you and Mehreen will be good friends soon . Now Allah Hafiz . I will call you later . Jk said ok my princess. Bey . Mubessharah says you should say Allah Hafiz . Jk said ok sorry na Allah Hafiz. Mubessharah smile and cut the call and start to pack her bag .

After some time she complet her packing and get ready for going with her mammam

After some time she complet her packing and get ready for going with her mammam . She came down and says to everyone Allah Hafiz and go with jasmin .
..
..
..
To be continue .

Hey my cuties sorry for late. Please support me and doing vote and comment. And stay with me.

Allah Hafiz ♥️