part -10

"Mubessharah complete her fajar prayer and then go out to garden and walk there

"Mubessharah complete her fajar prayer and then go out to garden and walk there .
Suddenly someone came in back side and says what are you doing here in this time. Mubessharah got shocked and turned back and she saw uncle jahid stand there. Mubessharah says

Mubessharah: nothing boro abbu . I am just waking in their.

Jahid :oh i see . ok  can I join with my princess.

Mubessharah: yes  Boro abbu . Why not .

Jahid smile and they start walking. Jahid says

Jahid : princess. Now which university you want to read in .

Mubessharah: actually Boro abbu we want to read the famous green hill vircity.

Jahid: that's great. This vircity are situated in front of our office. Princess can i ask you something ?

Mubessharah: yes Boro abbu.

Jahid:can you remember your jim vhaiyya.

Mubessharah get silent. She didn't understand what to say here . Jihad look at ger and he understands that she get upset.
Jahid says

Jahid : hey princess don't get upset.

Mubessharah: Boro abbu i remember him but  i think he forgot me  .

Jahid :no princess. He also remember you.

Mubessharah: Is he still angry with me?

Jahid :no princess.

Mubessharah:Then why didn't he come to see me ? Is not he know that I come there .

Jahid : yes he know.but he was going for a business trip for seven days . that's why he didn't come . But don't worry. When he back he will come to see you.

Mubessharah;ok boro abbu . I am still afraid to see him because he always rules me .
And talk with me rudely .

Jahid : don't worry . Now if he does that I'll punished him.

Mubessharah smile and say you are best boro abbu .

Jahid smile and say anything for you my little princess.

They both smile and back to home.