part - 9

"jimin Stands on the balcony and think about something

"jimin Stands on the balcony and think about something. He said in his mind
(I think they come in home. What does she  look like now? Didn't she miss me . But I miss her every single moment . Does she  remember me? Jimin think this in his mind and suddenly he said

Jimin. : ohho jimin what are you thinking . Why are you thinking about her . Please concentrate in your deal .

(He went to his room and started his work )

" In Kashfiya 's house everyone are very happy today and they all talk with eachother and suddenly jakariya said to kayra Rahman aunty can i say you something yes . Can Tousif vhai take vhabi  out for a dinner? If you all don't mind.

Kayra:yes of course.

Mubessharah: yes . We all know  that they are  to go on a date today .

Tousif: But how can you ?

Tousif look at jakariya . But jakariya look another side.

(Everyone laughing)

Mubessharah:now appi please go and ready fast . Otherwise it will be late .

( Kashfiya blush and go from there 

( Kashfiya blush and go from there  . After sometime she got ready and came down . And then Tousif and Kashfiya go for their destination . )

" Samin go for pick jihan . He looked that jihan wait for him then he go out from his car and jihan came and hug him and say

Jihan : hey bro how are you.

Samin : i am good. What about you?

Jihan :i am also good .

Samin : ok let's go home .

Jihan :ok  . let's go.

(Then they go for their home but after sometime jihan tell to samin

Jihan :  bro can you please stop the car Infront of any restaurant . I am feeling very hungry . It's far from home .

Samin. :ok wait .

(Then samin stop car behind a restaurant and then they go there

(Then samin stop car behind a restaurant and then they go there.  Jihan and samin take their sit and order some food . Jihan look around and suddenly he look Kashfiya .
Jihan says vhai please wait i will come . then he go Infront of Kashfiya .

Jihan :hey kashfu what are you doing here ?

Kashfiya look at jihan and she smiled and say

Kashfiya :hey jihan . What a surprise. It's really you ?

Jihan :yes my princess it's really me . You forgot  me .you didn't miss me .

Kashfiya :hey no i miss you so much.

(Tousif look at them and he got jealous but he don't say anything )

Jihan look at Tousif and ask Kashfiya hey who is he and what are you doing with him ?

Kashfiya :ohho sorry I did not introduce him to you .  He is my fiowonsay Tousif . And Tousif hey is my childhood friend jihan.

Jihan: nice to meet you in brother in law .

Tousif : nice to meet you too .

(The handshake with each other and jihan says

Jihan : ok now i understand why are you hear but kasfu i am not going to talk with you .you did not invite me in your engagement.

Kashfiya : sorry naa please . Don't stop talking with me .

Jihan :ok i will forgive you if you and Tousif go out with me one day .

Tousif :yes of course .

Jihan :ok then enjoy your date . Bey  . And i will talk to you later.

Kashfiya :ok bey and take care of yourself.

(Then Kashfiya sit down on her sit and look at Tousif who already looking at her  with angry eyes. )

Kashfiya : what happened . Why are you looking at me like this.

Tousif : nothing . Eat fast . then we should leave .

Kashfiya think something and smile.
Tousif noticed that and say why are you smiling.

Kashfiya : nothing .

Then they finished their food and leave from their .

(In car )

Kashfiya :can i ask you something.

Tousif;  yes ....

Kashfiya :are you jealous with jihan .

(So long Tousif Controlling his anger but now its break .  He pushed Kashfiya with sit and says

Tousif :yes i am jealous . Because you are mine only and i can't tolerate you with other.

Kashfiya got afraid because first time she saw Tousif with this tyiof anger. Kashfiya says sorry and Tears flowed from her eyes .

Tousif look that Kashfiya crying . He hug her tightly and say

Tousif :you know na i love you so much . And i can't tolerate anyone with you. Sorry . I am really sorry .

Kashfiya hug him tightly and says with crying voice

Kashfiya :  i know i love you too. And I am sorry . I will make distance with jihan

Tousif kiss Kashfiya's forehead . And then they back in home.

.....

Continue....

Hey my lovely readers i hope you all are well.
Please follow me and support me . And please vote my story and do comment .
Stay with me for next part.

Love you all ....

♥️♥️