part -18

" jk and mubessharah came back home and jk cuddle mubessharah and say

Jk : Allah Hafiz princess.

Mubessharah: hey come with me bunny. Let's go everyone waiting for us. We will all have dinner together .

Jk : no princess. I don't want to disturb your family moments . Because your sister don't like me . If i come with you then maybe she thought that I am stolen you from her . I don't want.

Mubessharah: ohho . This is the matter. Hey listen to me. She don't mind anything. I know my sister well. Now please you come with me.

Jk : ok princess. Am I ever blinded by your words?

Mubessharah: that's my bunny. Now let's go .

Jk : ok sweetheart.

Mubessharah: hey don't call me by this name Infront of everyone.

Jk : ok . But I can say it behind everyone's back .

Mubessharah: bunny.. you never gonna change.

Jk and mubessharah smile and enter in the house. Mubessharah look everyone is there except jimin . They says

Jk and mubessharah: Assalamu alaikum

Everyone look at them and Kashfiya says .

Kashfiya: my cute sister why are you so late .

Jk : actually we going for walk and talking. So While talking we forgot to come back.

Kashfiya: ohho . I am asking my sister. But jk why you replied her answer.

Kashfiya say this and smile everyone

Kashfiya say this and smile everyone. Jk blushing. Mehreen  look and for the first time she don't feel jealous. She says

Mehreen: thanks to Allah for that they forgot to come back But they have not forgotten us .

Everyone heard this and started laughing together. Jk and mubessharah looking at each other and blushing. In that time Jasmin says

Jasmin: hey now all stop teasing my baby's. And come for dinner.

Jahid : we don't teas them .

Jasmin: ok ok . Now come for dinner. Kashfiya can you please go and call your brother.

Kashfiya: ok mammam.