CHAPTER 2

Nessa Barret as Elena Macy.

September 16 2023

Sofia and Neshan have been taking about moving in together for a while. Sofia was hesitant cus she didn't want to leave her younger sister Salish.

Sofia met up with her best friend Elena for advice. They decided they were gonna meet at the park. There was a pink bench they were gonna meet on.

Sofia got into her red Toyota and drove to the park she parked in front of the coffee shop across the street from the park.

Sofia opened her car door and slammed it shut. She saw Elena eating strawberry ice cream while scrolling on her phone.

"Hey girl!" Elena said notching Sofia.

"What do you need?"

"I need help with Neshan I mean we've been taking about moving together I'm just scared to leave you know California."

Elena sighs. "Honestly Sofia I just think you should go with your gut. Do not worry about Salish she will get over it."

"I mean you can stay here." Elena says "but you're going to regret the decision later."

"Whether not just go with your gut."

Sofia smiles she hugs Elena. Elena was the friend that cared for her. She made Sofia laugh when she has a bad day. Her whole smile lights up the whole country. Sofia had a soft spot for her best friend.

Sofia and Elena eventually part ways. Sofia got in a car and sighed. She didn't know what to do. If she doesn't go she will make Neshan mad but if she does she will be leaving family.

Sofia banged her head against the steering wheel. Sofia looked up and started her cry she started driving home.

On her way home she saw a couple they were laughing and spinning around.

Sofia hated she couldn't have that because she was in a long distance relationship. Sofia watched the couple as she passed by them.

Sofia started tearing up. When she got home she parked in her driveway. She got out the car it was 1:39pm.

Sofias job is usually to pick up Salish at school at 3. She always did that.

Sofia took off her shoes near the doorway and went upstairs to her room. She got a text from Elena.

Elena 💓
Remember what I said please

Me
I will!

Elena 💓
Okie dokie

Sofia smiled at her phone she loved having such a loving and supporting best friend. Sofia took a tiny nap until 2:30. Sofia woke up and she changed into a purple crop top with black sweatpants. She put on uggs.

Sofia always got ready early before she went somewhere so she doesn't have to worry about anything.

Sofia sat on the couch and watched Gossip girl.

Sofias phone alarm went off which signaled her to go pick up Salish.

Sofia grabbed the remote from the coffee table and paused the tv.

She got up from the couch and left the house. She opened her car door and slammed it shut before starting the car and leaving.

During her ride she got a text from her dad aka Jordan matter.

Dad🤴
Make sure to pick up Salish.

Me
I'm on my way right now

Dad🤴
👍

Sofia shut off her phone and paying attention to the road. Sofia stopped at the front of Salish's school where Salish and her friend were talking.

Salish said her goodbyes before entering the front seat in Sofia's car.

"How was your day?" Sofia asked

"It was fine,yours?"

"It was good."

Salish nods and takes her phone out the rest of the ride was silent.

But the one thing that couldn't get off Sofia's mind.

"Should she move in with Neshan?"

MWAHHHHH SORRY FOR NOT BEING ACTVIE

anyways hope you like it!

Word count:646

Edited!

Y'all go follow @cryxbabyxbitch . She's so good at writing!!

Anyways going on chai bye!!

Yana 🎀..