CHAPTER 3

May 1 2024.

Sofia and Neshan have been hiding something for a while now no one ever expect it.

Sofia woke up. Her belly getting huge. It was about 6:05am. Sofia had already moved in with Neshan and his family.

Sofia walked to the kitchen she grabbed a bagel from the fridge and put it in the toaster.

Once it finished she grabbed it and put in the counter as she was grabbing she felt a strong pain in her stomach.

Oh s*it her water broke.

"Oh shit what do I do?"

Sofia was scared it was only 6:08. Each moment she waited the more pain she felt.

"Jiji!" Sofia screamed

No answer.

"Nidal!"

No answer.

"Jiji!" She tried one more time.

Finally she heard a door opening it was Jiji.

"What?"

Sofia pointed to her stomach and the water mess on the floor. Jiji jaw dropped she ran to Sofia and Neshan's Room she yelled at Neshan to get up.

Neshan got up and went to kitchen to see his girlfriend about to go into labor.

"Sofia let's go we're going to the hopstail."

Sofia let Neshan guide her.

Once Neshan got into the car he sped it the hospital.

Sofia had this thing where her baby was so small to the point where it looked like she was only about 5 months pregant. That's why no suspected a thing on TikTok.

Neshan and Sofia got there.

Neshan rushed Sofia in there.

"My girlfriend is going into labor!" Neshan practically yelled.

3 nurses rushed Sofia into room 101. Where Neshan and Sofia sat there.

About 30 minutes later. Sofia felt a sharp pain in her stomach the baby wanted to be out.

Sofia pressed the nurse button on her remote.

4 nurses rushed in there and they all worked together to push the baby out.

It took only about 5 minutes to get the baby out. No tears no nothing.

The baby came out crying really loud. It was covered in blood.

The nurses wiped the baby.

4 minutes later Sofia was able to hold her baby girl for the first time.

Sofia was non stop smiling. 

Neshan laughed at how cute the baby was.

"Alright guys what is the babies name?" The nurse ask getting a pen out ready to sign the birth certificate.

"Ruby Elena Wonder."

The nurse nodded and signed her name she then proceed to give Neshan the paper. Then Sofia. She put her date of birth. Time of birth. And how tall and how much she weight.

Guys before you attack she got pregant in August 2023 so a year and a half after dating.

Please follow my TikTok SuperKalogeras. I prefer not anyone to comment about it but thank you!