Special Edition: The EVIL Hadal Blacksite (Pressure Evil Mode)

The Evil Mode was added to Pressure on 18th April 2024, as part of a late April Fools event, on the final test. It made the game very, very, VERY hard, even worse than Super Hard Mode, due to the amount of luck needed to get good room types and not have Eyefestation, Angler and Baldi jump you at the same time in those goddamned Trench Tunnels. It was removed on April 25th, 2024, 1 day before the final test ended.

HOW TO PLAY EVIL MODE

You don't. Evil Mode got removed. Formerly, you'd buy a Code Breacher in the Pre-Round Shop. The Pre-Round Shop cannot be accessed if you have never died once. Head over to where the keycard normally is, then look right. You should see a locked door. Use the Code Breacher on it, normal keycards do NOT work. Press the red Evil Button to trigger the mode, and press the green True Evil button to enable Eyefestation's extremely loud music. Highly recommended to just do True Evil, as it also gives Lesser Evil's rewards upon a successful win.

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LESSER EVIL AND TRUE EVIL

Eyefestation's enraged music is removed in Lesser Evil. That's it. I'm serious that is literally all. No Baldi nerfs no Eyefest nerfs (except lack of rock + breakcore music) no Pande nerfs no nothing. So just do True Evil. Lesser Evil is just not worth your time.

LIST OF CHANGES IN EVIL MODE

- All rooms have the Ridge's flickering lighting; thus, Squiddles can spawn in almost every room. This has an upside though, as there will be no "true" dark rooms other than the ones created when you press the button.

- The Educator aka Baldi is active, except the room before the First Schoolhouse, the Control Room, and after you escape the Second Schoolhouse.

- Pandemonium minigame buffed: Slams on the locker much more often, and relocates the icon every slam. Is now guaranteed to appear after the First Schoolhouse if you have not encounted it previously before.

- Eyefestation spawns every chance it gets, and is always enraged. Game over if you get the trench tunnels, as it will spawn in, Every. Single. Room.

- Void lockers' eyes are now red, the puddles are removed, the sound cue is quieter, and it drains health faster in multiplayer.

Good People spawns almost every chance it gets.

Angler is much more likely to spawn if Eyefestation is active. Zeal knew exactly what he was doing I swear to god.

Sebastian kicks you out of his shop, you can't even enter. The keycard is at the beginning of the vent, right outside his shop on the floor.

Timer Spawns are re-enabled in the Ridge.

The First Schoolhouse will appear around Door 65, and the Second Schoolhouse will appear always at the end of the Ridge. This replaces the not-yet-added-as-of-writing Grand Encounters.

THE EDUCATOR / BALDI

Yes, Baldi from Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning chases you. I'm not kidding. Here's his behavior, summarized in neat little bullet points.

Baldi moves a short distance towards the player when he slaps his ruler, at a rate lf around 1.5 seconds normally.

Baldi always knows where you are. No use trying to be stealthy.

Baldi is client-sided, which is Roblox jargon for "there is 1 Baldi per player, and players cannot interact with other player's Baldis." It is also theoretically possible to completely remove Baldi using exploits due to this, but that'll probably get you smited by Roblox or Zeal... so don't.