Chapter-1

Looking at the fresh bruises, which were planted on your white skin caused by your husband, you leaned falling down the bathroom door, letting out the fresh tears. "You don't even have heart, you ruthless jerk!" you cried and cried until your throat dried. 

It was midnight, as he fucked the shit out of you, leaving all the bruises on your fresh skin, as he abused you. This shit is going from past six years, two years went with some issues and an year with his mafia and it's been three years you are married. You slowly cured them and went inside the bedroom and laid down so far to him. That's what you do daily. He have no love towards you. All he know is to take all his anger in every possible way he could. You'll might wonder why even I am staying with this monster even he hurts me.

That's because to prove I am not the one whom he is thinking as his rival. Yes, you heard right. He married me because he wants to make my life hell. He thinks I have done the loss for him. Yes, I admit I love him. But, all he know is blinding by the revenge and hurt me. 

You drifted to sleep as some fresh tears dripped down your eye.

You woke up from the not so light sleep, as you hardly managed to sleep for 2 hours. You woke up as you tilted your head side to watch him, your husband Jeon Jungkook. Sleeping so peacefully. You remembered the days when he was only the sweetest guy to you. You miss those old days with him. One incident. Just one incident changed your whole fate and here you are accused for things which you didn't do at all.

You woke up as you have to prepare breakfast, hoping he would eat at least today. You went and done your morning routine and went down the stairs slowly because your whole body was sore and aching so much.

You prepared all the things perfectly for a morning breakfast. As, soon you heard foot steps. You lifted your head to see your husband there perfectly fitted into his office attire, as his dark aura was giving you chills down your spine. "Breakfast's ready have it" you said as a whisper which is enough to his ears to be audible.

"Huh? this shit? feed them to the cows in the village" he said so coldly. You tried your best not to broke down in front of him again. 'not now not now' you mumbled yourself being done with his harsh words early in the morning too?

He rolled his eyes and turned his steps. As you rushed forward and held his hands to stop him as he turned back and raised his eyebrow you can sense the anger not looking at his eyes itself. "Jungk- kook, have your breakfast and go" you said as he yanked away your hands so harshly for which you stumbled back as he said "Listen here bitch, I will never eat this shit of yours, never! Who knows you've put poison in this, to make me die too?" he said.

"Don't let your anger show on the food Jungkook" you said as he chuckled darkly saying "If so, I would never live by now. Don't make fuss early in the morning and don't ruin my mood. Get the fucking out from my sight. Seeing you early morning makes me sick, bitch" he said and went out slamming the door so hard.

You fall on your knees, placing your hand on your chest patting it as the pain in there wasn't getting down so your tears. "Six years Jungkook, It's been six years you've accused me for something which I didn't do, and still giving me only pain which I don't even deserve. I hate you, I hate you so much for the thing that I love you so much."

You wiped away the tears harshly and went to get ready to your office as it was getting late for you too. The breakfast was left on the dine untouched as it is. You sighed, and grabbed your car keys and went out locking the door.

He never cared for you. Not even once in this six years. You both are not like this before. The only incident changed your whole fate and life. Still cursing for the one who made your life accused and leading a happy life. No you are not gonna fold your hands and sit, you are searching for that person from so long. Still didn't find any clue. You rubbed your temples and got out of the car as you reached your company.

Putting your sun glasses upon your head, you walked inside your company as all the employees bowed for you wishing you Good Morning. What in the world is a good morning for you in these six years. 

You chuckled bitterly internally and headed to the CEO cabin.

'Min Yoongi' you smiled looking at the name board. Your one and only brother, your family. Your father died early in the two of you, as a single mother, your mom really worked hard to bring you both up and worked in your company which your dad held. Later, when Yoongi finally been the CEO, your mom died as she suffered with cancer, she didn't let you know until it was her end stage.

You never been like this cold to anyone. After those situations, only two people stayed with you being in every inch of your bad times. And your brother is the one.

You smiled and turned the door knob and went inside. "Oppa! Good morning" you cheered and went forward to him, he immediately got up as you jumped into his arms. "Did my baby sis missed me?" he asked as you got down and nodded making him chuckle.

You hissed suddenly when he grabbed your arm tight. "What happened sweetie?" he asked as you can notice the concern in his voice. 

"Nothing oppa just a cramp" you said as he knew exactly what had happened "Did that mother fucker did something to you?" he asked as you shook your head as no and said "No No oppa" you said as he slammed his hands on the desk saying "That cunning bastard did hurt you. How many years? Tell me how many years you're gonna bear with this? Just for you Y/n only just for you I'm sparing that fucker, or else he would have his name plate on the graveyard a long ago".

_____________________________

To be continued.

SO, HEY LOVES! So, here I am. 

Hope you all support me.

Don't think much, just a fiction. NO hate towards idols.

See you again in next chapter...

Love ya💕✨

-Author❤️💃