Chapter-8

"Because, she killed Jessy".

Your eyes shot open wide for the sudden confession of him, so he killed Nancy after knowing the truth. So now he believes you that you didn't kill his girlfriend but Nancy? Nice, just Wow. You don't even know what to do now. But, one thing is clear you ain't forgiving this man ever.

"So, you got to know that I didn't kill her now?" you said as his eyes softened hearing your bitter voice. "It-" you cut him off saying "Enough Jungkook, you got to know the truth happy for you finally, intentionally or un intentionally, your curses on me got to heard by God, that he is finally taking me away. Be happy Jungkook and leave. Don't ever show me your face it's making me even more sick now." you said as he could sense how much you have went through.

There poked him with a sharp knife in his heart, ripping him so damn hard. He didn't trust you, when the truth spelled itself now, it's making him hard to even look at your eyes for a second to him. He was guilty, regrets were eating him up. He didn't even think for a minute before harassing you and giving you pain. All he was blinded by revenge.

"Little bu-nny" he again called "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OUTTA HERE RIGHT NOW JUNGKOOK, ITS MAKING ME SICK SEEING YOU. WON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? AND DON'T CALL ME THAT NAME WITH THE FILTHY MOUTH OF YOURS, IT'S MAKING ME EVEN MORE SICKER. FUCK OFF DARN IT!" you burst out so loudly and threw the hospital essentials beside your bed, as he flinched for a second seeing this side of you, he immediately turned his shoes and left from there before taking a good glance of you with a heavy heart and a pool of tears in his eyes. 

You burst out crying and hiccupping so badly, "Why jungkook, why? I told you infinite times that I didn't kill her, but you choose proofs over trust, and now apologizing like you didn't commit any sins? I'll never forgive you, even if I die I won't. You ruined me, You fucking ruined me fucker!" you sobbed and sobbed "AHHH!" you groaned grabbing your head, as it was paining like hell, and soon everything blacked out.

7 years ago.

"Yahh! Get up you muscle man!! Ahh! this little prick! Yah get up or else I am going to school by myself." you whined like a baby struggling to wake up your childhood best friend. As a heavy sleeper, and with a strong body, he didn't even have an impact on him, as if you were light as bee. "JEON JUNGKOOK! GET UP BISH" you shouted in his ears, as he flinched for a while and got up. You were giggling and laughing your ass off as he death glared you.

"Yah you little brat!" he says as you run over being chased up by him. Giggles were all over heard in the Jeon Mansion. His mother was looking so done with the chaos of both of your early in the morning. Either you would get up late one day or him, mostly him. And, this chaos brought so much of brightness and colors to their happy homes.

"Yah we are getting late go and get ready" you said as he was panting heavily, as he just woke up and had his morning warm up by chasing you. Well, whom is he calculating the low fame of? You? The great athletic? Huh?

You chuckled a bit as he went upstairs to get ready. Meanwhile you went into the kitchen to help your dearest aunt. But you call her mom. "Should I help you Mrs. Jeon?" you asked as she narrowed her brows looking at you sarcastically. "Sure, soon to be Mrs. Jeon" she says as your cheeks heated up, as you were blushing damn hard. "Stop it mom" you say as "Huh? Isn't that true, aren't you being my future daughter in law?" she asks as you sighed.

"I wish I could but your bratty son sees me only as his best friend" you say and Mrs. Jeon held your shoulders and hugged you saying "Aish! you little girl, no matter how he sees you, you're going to be my daughter in law, and you know how much your uncle likes you isn't? So, rest all in your hands. Go confess him soon!" she said excitedly as you were drown in your thoughts in a sudden.

'confess? Should I? would he accept me?' you thought as soon she called you. "Y/n baby come here, help me serve this on the table."  "Yes, auntie" you said and rushed to the kitchen. You were loved and pampered by his family so much. Like you were one of them, Jungkook too never left your side when your dad passed away. Now, as your mom and brother were taking their responsibilities of you, because you still have a year ahead to graduate and take responsibilities.

You smiled and served breakfast in his plates and Mr. Jeon's. He smiled at you as he always there for you to fill the position of your father. You never cried of your father absence because, Mr. Jeon never made you feel like that. 

You served and sat beside Mr. Jeon, as his son sat beside his Mumma. Mr. Jeon caressed your hairs lovingly saying "Y/nie how is your studies going on daughter?" he asked as you smiled seeing love in his eyes "As you always know first of the class" you said and winked as all of them laughed by your actions.

He nodded and caressed your hairs, as you ate the breakfast, while stealing some glances of your crush. hehe. Later, you both rushed to your college in his car.

AT SCHOOL

"Taehyungieee" you shouted as you saw three of your friends were waiting for you both to arrive so that you can go into the class together. "Hey!!!" he waved his hand, as out of all them, him being tall in the school crowd made you catch your group of friends. You, Jungkook, Jimin, Jimin's girlfriend Mia and Taehyung. A group of your five are the heart throbs of the entire college. As, you are famous for your grades, and them for their charms. Mia is also the heart throb of college of her beauty and fallen in traps of this Jimin.

They are dating from 1st year of your college. "Y/n iee" here comes the clingy bff, you rolled your eyes at him as he pouted. You wonder why only he be so much like baby with you. He wrapped his arms around your shoulders and pulled you closer to him, Damn that musk scent. It always makes you feel comfortable in here, in his arms. No wonder that these people are heart throbs.

"Wassup man?" Jimin threw a hug to Jungkook as they shared a brotherly hug. You could sense girls passing by were drooling over these three hot men. "Omo Jungkook oppa, you look so cool today" one chick said as you secretly rolled your eyes feeling so jealous of that.

"Jimin oppa, why are you so cute!!"

"Taehyungie marry me"

"Taetae's so handsome, Oh my heartu"

"Y/n darling will you date me"

your eyes shot wide as you removed Tae's hand from your shoulder and turned back to see who spelled those words, and ready to pick fight. Yes, you are a badass with brains. That poor soul frightened and ran away having blessing of his life. Because he knew if you caught him, you will take the shit outta him. (Lol) your friends giggled watching your actions and that's when you heard,

"Jungkook oppa Sarangaee" again that bitch you shot a dead glare to her as she hung her head low and went away running.

"Yah stop eating her with your eagle eyes, your man is here only she won't take him away" Taehyung whispers in your ears, as you ignored them and went into the classroom.

Time skip at Lunch,

You five were having lunch, as Mia and Jimin are busy feeding each other. This make you feel cringe, but how badly you wanna feel that moment with the one sitting in front of you. You sighed, continued eating when Taehyung said something.

"Yah! I'm so excited guys, My little sister is coming from US the day before tomorrow." he says and giggles. He have a sister younger than him, she is around your age but few months younger. He loves his sister so much, you can feel how excited he can be. He always talks about her only.

"You mean Jessy?"

________________________________

To be continued.

Ah, I am enjoying writing this story. I don't even know why. Every chapter making me excited to write more and more.

So, from this chapter, you will get the past matters. So, excited? I am so much. hehe.

Take care y'll loves. 

See you in the next chapter.

Love yaa 💕✨

-Author ❤️💃