Chapter-16

Jessy was just in utter shock to say anything too. Was that a long time crush of yours is his boyfriend? As soon as she heard the foot steps of yours, she immediately set everything in its place and wiped her tears and sat on the bed and scrolling her phone like nothing happend.

You entered the room with a tray of two ramen boxes. You smiled at her and came forward handing her one of the box. She smiled, but you frowned. She don't have a genuine smile on her face. Ofcourse you are good at reading faces.

You turned your face to look at the mirror table and your dairy. It was all in it's place. You sighed in relief as no one visit your room often except your friends sometimes and your mom and brother. But, only Yoongi know about those pictures and stuff. Because he was the one who organized them. 

But, looking at Jessy expressions, you felt odd "You Okay?" you asked her as she nodded saying "Ofcourse, why wouldn't I be okay?" she says and slurp her ramen making you smile. You both ate your ramen and chatted for a bit. 

"Mm.. Y/Nie.. can i ask you something?" she asks "Ofcourse shoot" you say as you looked at her being nervous. "Mm.. Why you and Jungkook are not being like before?" she asks as now you really felt odd by her question.

"Ah.. He forgot his bestfriend after getting a girlfriend. But Nevermind as long he is happy I am happy too" you say as her eyes soften. An unknown feeling inside her heart. 

'How could she be this kind? She sacrificed her own love only for his happiness? Am I the one who seperated them?' So many thoughts running over Jessy brain as she maintained a good face. Soon, a door bell sound made you both come out of your chats.

"I'll take it." you say as she nodded and followed you downstairs. You opened the door to find Taehyung flashing a boxy smile to you. "Hello princess. May I take my little one with me now?" he says as you roll your eyes saying "As if I kidnapped her" you say in annoyance as he pinches your cheeks as you hiss saying "Yahh that hurts stupid!" you say as he giggles teasing you.

"Oppa.. you came already? I want to spend some more time with Y/Nie" she says and whined as you chuckled smirking at Taehyung. "Hello Miss, aren't you forgetting someone?" as voice come beside Taehyung, you turned to see Jungkook having a cute pout wanting attention from his girlfriend. 

"Who is that?" Jessy asks as he came and stood in front of her saying "Your boyfriend ofcourse" with his cute little pout making your heart flutter. "No I don't remember you" she plays along as Jungkook take her hands in his and shaking them while whining "Ah.. don't say those words, you know I was waiting to spend some time with you. But you want to spend all of your time with Y/N only?

Wait what Y/n? when did he started calling me Y/N? You looked at Taehyung only to find him looking at you with same expression of yours. You sighed deeply and said to Jessy "Jess.. you can visit me whenever you want. Go Jungkook must be craving for your attention" you say as he looked at you with widened eyes. Well Tit for Tat they say.

Taehyung as a proud smile on his face like giving you 'that's my girl' look. You smiled at him and went inside your room completely ignoring Jungkook. Jessy took her things and they both went to a nearby park which is in your community. Where you and Jungkook spent most of your time there. Now he is with his girlfriend. Nevermind, people changes, so do you.

Taehyung was left with you to give you company. Jungkook said he would drop her, but Taehyung didn't let because, it would be a problem if their parents got know so he said they'll go together.