Chapter 6:House Tour.

Naya:Okay first is the hallway! That has portraits of certain people.

The Queens eyes widened.

"Are you guys okay?" Twilight asked.

"Those portraits..." Jane said.

"It's us and the kids in our past life" Anne said, remembering how confused Elizabeth was of what was happening to her when Anne got beheaded since she was 2 and a half at the time.

"I wish we could see them one last time" Jane said.

"Oh yeah, with help of my best friend I read up on what happened to you guys and what the King I share a name with did, guess that's why you guys flinched" Henry told them.

"You noticed that?" Anna asked.

"Yes, I did" H. Henry replied.

"I'm I the only one confused?" Mirabel asked.

"Who knows" Mayuko said.

"I'm a history nerd, a normal nerd and a gamer who loves reading comics so I know about the Queens because their my favorite type of history to learn" Mayuko mumbled the last part but they still heard.

"Cool!" Anne and Cathy replied, Anne quieter than Cathy because she's embarrassed about it.

Naya:Next is the rooms, your bedrooms are very big on inside and the only way you'll know which is your bedroom is by them being labeled.

The house tour took the whole day so everyone went to bed in this own bedrooms.

*With Horrid Henry*

Henry was tossing and turning.

He was also whimpering in his slip.

Nightmare:Peter had purposely hurt himself to get Henry in trouble.

His mom had slapped him a crossed his face.

"You're a disappointment Henry, stop being so horrid to your brother you already embarrassed us enough with you faking that you can't spell or read or write when we taught you, your not a baby anymore, grow up!" His mom told him.

"I wish we never gave birth to you!" His mom said.

That stung a lot.

"Henry? Henry, Chérie, c’est bon"(Sweetheart, it's okay) He heard a voice said.

Henry has been learning a few languages with the help of Ralph so he knows French.

That voice sounds familiar.

"Déception" Henry mumbled in his sleep.

"You're not a disappointment, please wake up" The voice pleaded.

IRL:Henry woke up with sweat covering his face.

He looked at who was talking to him and it was Anne.

"M-miss Boleyn?" Henry said confused.

"Please, call me Anne" She replied.

"Miss Anne? What are you doing here?" Henry asked.

"I have insomnia so I couldn't sleep and decided to walk around and heard whimpering, are you okay?" She asked.

"Yes... Thank you...."Henry replied.

" Would you like a hug?"Anne asked and he crawled into her arms.

'Thank God that he didn't rushed in or that would be a horrific sight' Anne thought as she imagined Henry rushing into her arms and her head falling off making Henry scream in horror and fear.

Henry was trembling in fear.

"I'm guessing you never had a hug before?" Anne guessed.

"Not from a parental figure" He mumbled.

End of chapter.

A/n:I was originally gonna do Jane or Catalina mostly Jane but decided to do Anne.

BTW Henry is 10 years old so him and Ralph will not be dating they will have crushes on each other since it's not just teens that have crushes.

I haven't had a crush before tbh.