Meeting Miss Honey/explaination

"So you guys are mentally 500 years old?" Diana(Wonder woman) asked.

"Yes" Anne replied.

"I'm 317 mentally but 17 years physically" Diana replied.

"Your wonder woman right?" Cathy asked and Diana nodded her head yes.

"Makes sense since Amazons are immortal" Cathy replied.

"That's cool" Rainbow said.

"Do you guys remember anything from the first day that you've woken up here?" Matilda asked.

"Yeah.. We each woke up in our bedrooms with notes and when we went downstairs there was a note telling to tell our stories" Jane explained.

"So, we did some of you must know how" Kitty said.

"Though some of it is inaccurate you a musical way to make it be fun for everyone" Mayuko replied.

"I mean before the musical people still accused me of treason, Adultery and incest" Anne told her.

"Does anyone else know that you're reincarnated?" Twilight asked.

"For the first time no, it was only us and the ladies in waiting but after a few months everyone in queendom knows" Catalina replied.

"Even though you guys are from the 1500s,do you support lgbtq?" Yuri asked.

"Yes, I'm dating Anne, Jane and Anna are dating and Kat and Cathy are also dating" Catherine replied.

"Cool" Sayori said.

Naya:Okay guys, today your going to meet someone important to Matilda.

"Is it Miss Honey?" Matilda asked.

Naya:Yes it is.

Another bright light and Miss Honey was teleported.

*After explaining*

Matilda got up and went to hug miss Honey.

"Hello Mommy" She greeted.

"Hello Matilda" She replied.

End of chapter.