Chapter 10:Catherine Explains

Everyone were gathered in the living room for Catherine to explain.

"Let's start shall we?" Catherine said and everyone agreed.

"Before my death my last words were 'in this world I will confess myself to be the king's true wife, and in the next they will know how unreasonable I am afflicted'" Catherine began.

"I am the youngest surviving child of the kings' of Spain. I was born on 16th of December 1485 and died on the 7th of January 1536" She said.

Catherine:At the age of three, I was betrothed to Prince Arthur Tudor.

Everyone was shocked.

"Three?!" Janis shouted shocked.

Catherine:Shortly before my sixteenth birthday, I sailed to England.

Catherine:Sadly, my Marriage with Arthur lasted less than six months.

"Why did it last only six months?" Fluttershy asked shyly.

"Because he died six months later, he was much more kinder than his brother and I had fallen in love with him" Catherine explained.

Anne was jealous but didn't let it show since this was past life and they barely knew each other.

Catherine:I was then betrothed to his younger brother, prince Henry or should I say Henrat the VIII when he became king in 1509 which was a bad choice for his parents to do.

"I agree" Veronica said.

Catherine:He married me and we lived happily for many years.

Catherine:Our Marriage produced only one living child, our daughter called Mary, Henry was desperate for a male heir and when I mean desperate, I mean cheating on his own wife desperate.

Catherine:He fell deeply in love with another woman.

Anne had a guilty feeling in her heart that the person was either her or Bessie mainly her.

Catherine:I fought against great odds to deny him an annulment.

"What's that?" (Horrid) Henry asked.

"It's a legal procedure for declaring a marriage null and void from it's inception. For a court to grant an annulment, there must be legal grounds to justify it" Matilda explained.

"Oh, okay, thanks!" Henry replied.

Catherine:Since he was the king, he would not be denied and when the Catholic church would not grant the annulment, he declared himself head of a new English church.

Catherine:I was banished from Court after that.

Catherine:One of Henry's mistresses, my lady in waiting bore him a son, the one thing I couldn't give him.

Catherine:Henry had hopes of a legitimate heir.

Catherine:The following year he had fallen in love with Anne Boleyn, the sister of Henry's former mistress Mary Boleyn.

Catherine:He had looked at the text in Leviticus, which seemed to directly reference his own life, ‘If a man shall take his brother’s wife it is an unclean thing….. they shall be childless.'

Catherine:We were not childish but it was a son that he wanted.

Catherine eyes were staring off into space.

"Lina? Lina? Lina! Catherine!!" Anne shouted.

"Do you think she's stuck?!" Kitty asked worriedly.

"Stuck where?!" Mayuko asked worried and confused.

"This thing happens to all of us when we remember our past lives and start staring off into space and it's like we're back in the 16th century" Anna explained.

Matilda and Henry walked forward and hugged Catherine and Anne also walked forward and kissed her.

"Lina, you are in the 21st century, not the 16th!" Anne said and she snapped out of it.

"W-what happened?" Catherine asked.

"You were back in the 16th century" Jane replied.

"Oh..." Catherine said.

"I'll go make something to eat for all of us!" Jane told her.

"I'll help!" Monika said with others agreeing.

End of chapter.

A/n:Comment down your requests and what you want to happen.

Source of information:https://englishhistory.net/tudor/letter/letter-anne-boleyn-to-thomas-cromwell-1535/