Shopping

"I'm going out, does anyone want to come with me or need anything?" Jane asked.

Everyone said what they wanted and gave her their money and she listed them.

"I'll come with you auntie Jane" (Horrid) Henry told her and stood up.

"Me too!" Matilda said.

Anne also stood up and kissed Catherine's cheek and they went out.

"I'll tag along as well" Mayuko replied and they went out.

Both Henry and Matilda held each of Anne's hand.

"Where are we going first Maman(mom)?" Anne asked.

"To the library, Cathy wanted some books, I have a book list of the ones that she wants" Jane told her and that's where they went.

They looked around.

"I'll go look for the books" Jane said and went off.

"Come on, let's look around" Anne told the kids, smiling softly.

Anne took the kids and went into the kids section first.

Matilda picked out some children books because although she mostly reads books that are meant for older people, she can read children books.

Henry wanted to pick normal children books but was too embarrassed and picked comics wondering if Anne is up to reading them to him.

Anne noticed Henry looking at some books and pick them up.

Mayuko picked up some comics for both her, Mayuki, Jirou, Adrien and Nino and went to pick up some other books.

After buying them, they decided to go out.

"Now let's go buy some snacks" Jane said and they went to a store.

"Okay, let's split up, I'll buy what the others want and you guys buy what you want, Mayuko if you want to, you can come with me" Jane told her and Mayuko agreed to go with them even though they were nervous around Jane because she's an adult.

Anne's different since she's short and sometimes act childish.

"Okay, what do you kids want?" Anne asked.

Henry looked at the ground nervously.

"C-can I have some chips and chocolate?" Henry asked nervously.

"Sure Hal, you don't have to be nervous" Anne replied. "Hal?" Henry said confused.

"I looked up nicknames for Henry and Hal was one of them but that isn't the only one that I will be using" Anne explained.

"Cool, mum and dad never lets me have any of the things I like, only Peter" Henry told her.

"Well, I'm not them and kids you have the things they like once in a while, it's not healthy to eat only vegetables" Anne explained.

"Really? That's the only thing my family eats even though I hate Vegetables" Henry told her.

"You should have a balanced diet, not just vegetables on your plate" She replied.

"Now,Matilda what snacks do you want?" Anne asked.

"I don't know, this century is different from the one I was born in" Matilda told her.

"We'll see if there's anything that you like" Anne said, smiling.

They went into the snack isle and began putting them on the cart.

After buying everything including video games and what's on the list, they also bought clothes and went home to the mansion and put them away.

End of Chapter.

A/n:Henry sees Mayuko as a older sister and Matilda as a younger sister and they do the same to him seeing him as a younger/older brother.

Next chapter will probably be Henry or all of the gang going to Miraculous ladybug's world.

If you have any request/ideas comment them down.