Chapter 4

Every time Chaeyoung tilted her head or moved her hands on Lisa's ass Lisa seemed at first to be hesitant to alter her experience whatsoever, so lost in the newness of it and seemingly wanting to leave no stone unturned, but whenever a new positio...

Every time Chaeyoung tilted her head or moved her hands on Lisa's ass Lisa seemed at first to be hesitant to alter her experience whatsoever, so lost in the newness of it and seemingly wanting to leave no stone unturned, but whenever a new position was found, when Chaeyoung's lips kissed along the sides of her mouth up to her ear or her hands rested on the back of her firm thighs, Lisa found that she was just as enraptured by the feel of another woman in such a novel fashion and soon became just as attached to the readjustment.
It was Lisa who began the process of disrobing her lover, her large hands fumbling with the buttons of Chaeyoung's dress shirt until it finally fell open. Chaeyoung quickly removed her hands from Lisa, drawing a light whimper of protest for doing so, to let the shirt fall from her arms before throwing it roughly away and revealing the drab olive green t-shirt beneath. When her hands returned to Lisa's body, now drawing a contented moan as Lisa felt the strong hands squeezing at her butt again, Chaeyoung found that Lisa had opened her legs slightly to her.
Chaeyoung moved her leg between Lisa's thighs, letting Lisa wrap her legs around her own. Lisa began grinding herself against the firm, muscular leg, feeling the heat between her legs build as she engaged in a make-out move as old as time. She moaned into Chaeyoung's mouth as she felt the friction build into a dizzying heat.
Another piece of clothing was shed. This time it was Chaeyoung who stripped herself of her t-shirt, revealing her toned body, her small, perky breasts encased in a sports bra. Lisa, still grinding, had to admire the soldier's physique.
Lisa had said she loved strength in her men and what Lisa saw and felt in Chaeyoung was strength. Powerful looking biceps, defined abdominals, and hands that Lisa realized had a strength that could only come from wrestling with powerful machinery. That Chaeyoung's body was still undeniably feminine did not detract from that strength and its effect on Lisa in the slightest. The firmness of the kiss, the feeling of the grip on her ass, the powerful leg she was grinding against were all aspects of what Lisa enjoyed best about sex. She was with a strong, powerful, protective lover who was intent on using that strength to ravage Lisa's subtle, sensitive body. That it was a woman, to Lisa's surprise, actually heightened the eroticism of it.
As if her mind was being read, Lisa felt herself being lifted off the ground and pressed against the wall by those powerful hands and arms, pressing her firmly in place as Chaeyoung's soft lips kissed along her exposed neck and to her shoulder blade. Chaeyoung kept Lisa in place, still grinding against her and reached a hand up to the thin black material of Lisa's shirt, pulling it roughly to the side to expose even more of Lisa's shoulder and black bra strap.
As soon as the new skin was exposed, Chaeyoung kissed it. Lisa's whole body smelled of that same mix of vanilla and jasmine she'd smelled earlier and Chaeyoung was delighted by it. There really was nothing, it seemed, of Lisa that wasn't purely, exquisitely feminine.
That thought brought another burning desire to Chaeyoung's mind. Lisa's breasts. Chaeyoung had been so enraptured by the feel of Lisa's legs and ass that, mind-bogglingly, she'd ignored the breasts that had so captivated her that week. As soon as the realization hit her, Chaeyoung immediately flashed back to her first thoughts on them.
I want to bite, suck and squeeze those tits.
Chaeyoung reached up and began tugging at Lisa's shirt, trying to untuck it from the tight waist of her skirt. This proved difficult, however, as the material seemed stuck unnaturally by some cruel god intent on denying Chaeyoung her prize. Chaeyoung was a warrior woman, however, and would have gladly slain more than a few such gods for Lisa's favours. With equal parts resourcefulness and strength, Chaeyoung moved her hands from Lisa's waistband back up to the collar she'd stretched. This time, taking it in both hands, Chaeyoung tore the shirt, ripping it at the seams with a strength that even surprised herself until the tattered garment fell uselessly around Lisa's waist.
"That, ohhh," Lisa moaned as the cold air of the apartment rushed to the heated skin of her torso, "that was my favourite shirt"
Chaeyoung didn't respond. She simply looked in awe at the deep valley of cleavage she was greeted with and the delectable, soft orbs of porcelain skin it lay between. Chaeyoung caught sight of a stray drop of sweat running down Lisa's chest, between that very valley, and leaned forward to catch it on her tongue, licking upwards and reversing it's path up to her neck. Chaeyoung marveled at how even Lisa's sweat seemed sweet.
"Oh fuck," Lisa moaned. The feeling of Chaeyoung's tongue, strong and soft as the rest of her, combined with the increasing speed of her own ministrations against Chaeyoung's leg had her near what felt like the edge of a massive orgasm. Lisa could barely believe it. Usually it took every trick in her lover's bag to get her to cum. Chaeyoung was almost going to get her there with making out and dry-humping.
Chaeyoung was on a mission of her own. One bra strap was tugged down, then the other. Then the lacy black garment was pulled down over Lisa's arms, the size of the cups becoming even more apparent as Chaeyoung pulled it down, seemingly waiting ages for Lisa's naked chest to be exposed to her. When it finally was, Chaeyoung instantly realized it had been worth the wait.
Chaeyoung instantly saw there was nothing fake about them whatsoever. Large enough to fill out her hands, perfectly rounded, mounds sat high and firm on Lisa's chest. Pale as the rest of her, Lisa's areola were the lightest pink and capped by smallish nipples a beautiful slightly darker red. Stiff and hard as could be, they provided perfect summits to the glorious mounds. Chaeyoung had never seen a pair like them. She had to fight the urge to fall to her knees and worship them.
"Damn," Chaeyoung exclaimed. She had to say something. To not have said something, Chaeyoung thought, would have been like stepping into the Sistine Chapel, staring up at the ceiling and shrugging her shoulders.
Lisa chuckled a little at Chaeyoung's expression. "Yeah," Lisa smiled that same little confident smile she'd flashed all week, "they're pretty awesome."
Chaeyoung looked up and instantly became determined to wipe that little prideful smirk off of her lover's face. She gripped the two breasts in her hands as best as she could. Their size filled out Chaeyoung's large hands and some of the warm soft, titflesh spilled over the sides. Chaeyoung squeezed what she could, however, and relished the feel of her handfuls. They were, as Chaeyoung had hoped, pillow soft, but delightfully surprised her by still being firm to the touch, rebounding perfectly into their place on Lisa's chest when released. Not that she'd wanted to, Chaeyoung had only taken her hand off the beautiful breasts because Lisa's moan at her touch had been her loudest to date and Chaeyoung had briefly worried that she'd been too rough.
"Too much?" Chaeyoung asked, apologetically.
Lisa's face, however, told the answer instantly. As much as Lisa's admirers may have liked the way that her breasts filled out a sweater or spilled out of a bikini and as much as her boyfriends may have loved the feel of them in their hands or mouths, the person who really appreciated her breasts was Lisa herself. They were intensely sensitive to the touch, centred exquisitely at her nipples much in the way her sex spiked at her clitoris. Similar to her preferences elsewhere, Lisa greatly enjoyed it when they were treated softly and sensuously but also, in the heat of passion, when they were gripped roughly, sucked hard. Most of her toys were the two-headed kind that left her a hand free to touch her own breasts. That was how she came her hardest.
Chaeyoung took that cue. She let her hands fill up with as much of the pert breasts as she could fit, feeling the nipples press against the top of her palms and cupped them before squeezing. Lisa moaned again. Her grinding increased speed again. Chaeyoung removed her left hand and replaced it with her mouth. Tenderly, softly, she began kissing the pliant flesh in a circle, from it's top to the underside, letting her tongue trail around in between her kisses. Creating smaller and smaller circles around the nipple, Chaeyoung teased the most sensitive part of Lisa's chest by drawing closer and closer, leaving hot spots where the kisses had been to be replaced with the cool air that would strike when Chaeyoung's mouth moved onto another spot.
Lisa moaned at the heat and gasp at the cold, all the while grinding harder and harder. She'd found a spot where her rolling hips meant she could put pressure against her clit on the ends of every shift of her hips and the electric jolts coming from both her clit and breasts soon had her panting uncontrollably. She could feel her release just around the corner and was desperate to get there.
Lisa's moans turned into a near shriek as she felt the first surprising but welcome feel of teeth lightly dragging across her breast. Chaeyoung's licks and kisses were replaced with hungry little bites before soothing licks. Then when, finally, Chaeyoung took a nipple into her mouth, Lisa did shriek. She also spasmed, her long leg kicking out and accidentally knocking over the small table she kept near the door. The bowl full of change and keys crashed to the ground. The noise startled Chaeyoung who darted her head to the sight of the carnage for a second.
"Don't worry about it," Lisa said breathlessly, gripping her fist in Chaeyoung's sandy hair and pulling her lover back to her breasts. "Just keep fucking going."
Chaeyoung didn't need to be told twice. She began sucking hard on Lisa's breast, squeezing the other. Chaeyoung rolled the nipple with her tongue, grazed it with her teeth and stuffed it in her mouth as she childishly tried to fit as much of Lisa's glorious tit into her mouth as would fit.
Lisa moaned with every move, marveling at how talented Chaeyoung was with her mouth. The thought brought a shiver to her as she thought of Chaeyoung's talented mouth being applied elsewhere. It was almost a terrifying thought. If Chaeyoung could bring her this much pleasure through her breasts, Lisa worried she may be driven entirely mad by getting head.
Chaeyoung seemed possessed. She'd suck one breast for a while as she groped the other before switching. Paying each one the reverence and respect Chaeyoung thought the works of art demanded. She could tell Lisa was coming close to an orgasm and increased her speed and pressure.
"Pull down your panties," Chaeyoung said commandingly during one of her changes between breasts.
Lisa nodded as best as she could. It was difficult positionally, but Lisa managed to reach up under her skirt and pull her panties down between her knees as Chaeyoung repositioned herself. Lisa was briefly upset about no longer being able to grind, but her concerns were short lived.
Chaeyoung , still sucking and groping, reached her free hand between Lisa's legs. There was no teasing, no tantalizingly slow motions, Chaeyoung simply found the wet opening to Lisa's sex and slid two of her fingers inside. Lisa was hot, tight and incredibly wet and the feel alone almost made Chaeyoung coo with glee.
"Oh fuck," Lisa cried, spreading her legs slightly to allow greater access as Chaeyoung's firm fingers spread her open as they plunged inside. Lisa tightened her grip on Chaeyoung's head.
Lisa was never a passive lover, however, and her rolling hips now fucked herself onto Chaeyoung strong fingers. She squeezed herself around the invading digits, heightening the feeling as they began thrusting in and out of her, her copious wetness allowing their rapid plunges and withdrawals.
It didn't take long. Between the grinding, the suckling at her breasts, the new experience of having sex with a woman and now the intense finger fucking, Lisa felt her knees buckle almost immediately. When the outstretched thumb of Chaeyoung's plunging hand brushed against her clit, Lisa felt herself tighten and spasm and then gush around Chaeyoung's hand.
"Oh sweet Jesus, oh Christ, oh fuck, oh fuck, fuckity-fuck, FUCK!" Lisa shrieked as she came. Her cunt, her clit, her breasts, it seemed to have no origin point, just a total release of bliss. She felt herself contract and quiver and tense as she came and, yet, it was like a massive wave of soothing relief washing over her in electric waves. She kept riding the fingers, her scream descending into little whimpers of gratitude.
Chaeyoung for her part was blown away by the pure eroticism of the sight. The beautiful girl she was making love to looked almost angelic when in the throes of what Chaeyoung could tell was a pretty epic orgasm. She kept fucking her despite the constrictive grip around her fingers, only releasing when she could feel Lisa's body slow before stopping. She kept kissing at Lisa's breasts although the bites and intensity were now gone, just soft, sweet kisses on the welcome flesh.
Lisa slowly began to feel her senses return to her. It had been an orgasm for the ages. She couldn't remember one quite as intense. She didn't know how to express it or what she now thought about their coupling and, as it tended to when at a loss, her sarcasm won out.
"That. Was. Average" Lisa panted, trying her best to sound deadpan.
"Average, huh?" Chaeyoung said as she looked up with a crooked eyebrow.
"Sure," Lisa nodded, her breath coming back but the wide grin on her face appearing almost against her will. "A solid C performance. C-plus, maybe"
Chaeyoung straightened her back and wrapped her arms around Lisa's waist again, kissing her neck softly. She chuckled a little at Lisa's bravado before giving Lisa a suggestive look.
"Now?"
"Now," Lisa said, her eyes twinkling and the smile still firmly in place, "I'm going to show you how straight girls fuck."
Chaeyoung felt Lisa's hands on her stomach, pushing her towards the small couch in the living room. Chaeyoung laughed as Lisa did so.
"Still straight then?" Chaeyoung asked with some mock disbelief. As much as she wanted to believe that her powers would have converted Lisa as easily as that, she still respected the ground rules that Lisa had set out.
"Don't get ahead of yourself," Lisa said sternly, albeit with some humour, as she pushed Chaeyoung down onto the couch. "This is a two-time thing."
Chaeyoung nodded as she landed on the couch. This was her first real time getting to look at Lisa in a state of undress from any distance. With her hair a little rustled, her lipstick smeared, and her t-shirt and bra around her waist, Lisa looked a little messy but, it was a gorgeous, just-fucked mess.
Lisa realized the state of her dress and began dealing with it. She reached behind her and fumbled with her bra, unconsciously thrusting her chest out in the process. Observing it with awe, Chaeyoung felt as though she'd happened upon the world's most gorgeous stripper.
"Don't you usually get some music with your strip tease?" Chaeyoung kidded as she sank down into the soft seat of the couch.
"Oh shut up," Lisa said with some mock annoyance. "I can't believe you wrecked this shirt."
"It got in my way," Chaeyoung said with a shrug, showing no remorse for the death she'd caused. "I'd wreck a hundred shirts just like it to get to those tits."
Lisa rolled her eyes.
"God, you really are as bad as any guy,"
Lisa disappeared from Chaeyoung's view for a second. When she came back she'd removed her heels and was dressed only in her skirt. Chaeyoung admired the view of the busty, nearly naked girl before noticing that Lisa hadn't reappeared empty-handed. In her hands, being carried gingerly, were a couple of small white devices that Chaeyoung didn't immediately recognize.
"You don't need to use any toys, you can just--"
Lisa rolled her eyes again. She plugged one of the devices into a small set of speakers and brought the other with her to the couch, pressing a button on it as she straddled Chaeyoung's lap. Music filled the room. Soft and sensual R&B with a female voice singing seductively. Chaeyoung had joked about music for her striptease, but she had to admit, this was perfect mood music. Lisa sat up on Chaeyoung's lap and looked at her softly before speaking.
"Now, you're going to be gone for a while," Lisa said plainly but sweetly. "And you're going to be serving your country. Keeping people like me safe."
Chaeyoung smiled. While she usually begged off congratulatory statements like that, she didn't mind right now. Coming from a topless Lisa, she willed herself to believe it.
"And I want you to take a good look at what you're fighting for," Lisa continued, gesturing to herself. "And what you have waiting for you when you get back,"
Chaeyoung smiled and took another pass at those curves before she looked back up and locked onto the soft chocolate of Lisa's eyes. If that's what she was fighting for, Chaeyoung smiled to herself, Lisa was worth a fight.
"And know," Lisa said as she leaned in to kiss Chaeyoung's lips softly, "that I am very, very grateful for your sacrifice, soldier."
They kissed again. It was softer and more delicate than their previous kissing. Lisa's kiss was passionate, but without a hint of roughness other than the occasionally nipping at Chaeyoung's bottom lip with her teeth. Her tongue didn't force itself anywhere, but it made it clear that Chaeyoung's tongue was what it wanted to feel.
Chaeyoung hated to compare it, but Suzy had been entirely passive with her. Lisa was imposing her will of slow, sensuous sex on Chaeyoung and she found it delightful. She felt Lisa's body wrap against hers and Chaeyoung gave into the urge to just enjoy every inch of Lisa's soft form.
Her hands roamed the length of Lisa's body, starting with a gentle caress at the nape of her neck as they kissed before running down the smooth skin of her shoulders, over the sides of her breasts before the narrowing of her waist and then resting at the point where her hourglass hips flared out.. Despite Lisa's relatively normal height, Chaeyoung felt as though her hand's trip along the winding curves had taken a mile.
Lisa was just happy that they had gotten back to some form of contact. Truth was, she was feeling all manner of confusion at what was happening between them. She had gone into this sure that she was straight, sure that this would be the two-time thing that she'd said.
Now, kissing Chaeyoung on her couch, Lisa was beginning to doubt both of those things. She was no prude and had engaged in similar acts with a handful of boyfriends in the very same spot and manner and, with the exception of the satisfaction of an erect cock digging into her thigh and confirming her efforts, Lisa couldn't say that her heterosexuality was preventing her from enjoying this just as much as any other romantic encounter she'd ever had.
As she felt Chaeyoung's firm hand running along her waist, she was tempted to admit to herself that it was more than that because of the uniqueness of it all. She thought back to the contrast between the masculine and feminine aspects of Chaeyoung's body and began to tug at the sports bra covering Chaeyoung's chest. When it came off, that conflict was heightened for Lisa. Chaeyoung's chest was small but perky and well formed. Chaeyoung , Lisa admitted, had nice boobs. And Lisa liked boobs, issues of sexual orientation aside.
Lisa leaned forward, mashing their chests together as she pressed her own breasts against her lover's. Lisa found yet another aspect of lesbian sex that she found novel and exciting.
Still, Lisa was still tingling from her orgasm and she was tempted to chalk up her confusion to the afterglow of it. She'd started on the couch trying to do much of what she'd have done with a guy but soon realized that would not work and soon switched her methods. Lisa began trying to reciprocate what Chaeyoung had done to her against the wall. Kisses along the shoulder, kisses on the breasts and sucking of the nipples and whatever else Lisa remembered. Lisa was new to it but she was determined that whatever she may have lacked in skill she would not lack in determination to give Chaeyoung the kind of send-off she deserved.

________________________________

How we holding up? Still with me? 😮‍💨 Better buckle up cus there's more 😉