Chapter 5

Her efforts were well appreciated. Chaeyoung's sexual frustration and complete and total lust for Lisa had made it so that Lisa probably could have been a total novice at human contact and Chaeyoung would have simply appreciated the visuals and the effort.
As it was, Lisa's softer, delicate efforts were simply heightening the desire she'd felt burning for the better part of a year. Lisa's hot mouth on her breasts and body may not have been expert but they were no less gratifying.
Lisa reached a point where she knew that going further meant really unfamiliar territory. She got off of Chaeyoung's waist and kneeled down between her thighs. Reaching up, Lisa's hands began to nervously fumble with Chaeyoung's belt and pants. Lisa was eager, but she couldn't deny that the new ground didn't make her a little uneasy. She knew from her heterosexual experiences that giving head to a girl, or at least Lisa, was a hit or miss proposition. Unlike a blowjob, where even Lisa laziest efforts had been well received, eating pussy was not something she felt a great deal of confidence in.
"You have to tell me if I do something wrong, okay?" Lisa said softly as she looked up at Chaeyoung.
Chaeyoung, who had lifted her hips to help the process of her disrobing, smiled warmly back at her. "Wow, vulnerable-you is really, really cute," Chaeyoung said teasingly although with some truth. This was the first she'd seen of Lisa without all of her bravado and swagger intact. It was adorable.
"I'm serious," Lisa protested, although that statement was undercut with a bite to Chaeyoung's freshly exposed hip.
"Just go with what feels right, you'll do fine," Chaeyoung said sweetly, stroking Lisa's hair.
Lisa, buoyed by Chaeyoung's words, did just that. Another quick motion and Chaeyoung was naked in front of her.
Lisa again had to marvel at Chaeyoung's body. Like the rest of her, Chaeyoung's legs were fair and toned. Feminine but strong. While she was admiring the body, Lisa was somewhat relieved to see that Chaeyoung was well groomed down there, much as she herself was. Not that Lisa had a preference, this was her first after all, but she very much did not like hair in her mouth and that was something that knew no gender barriers.
Lisa began by kissing Chaeyoung's slick lips, almost as much as she'd have kissed her lover's mouth. It was an awkward move but she did get a small, soft moan from Chaeyoung. Lisa then licked the length of Chaeyoung , bringing a shudder and a moan. Chaeyoung's moans served as Lisa's teacher. Another kiss, this time with tongue, brought a groan. Lisa had worried about the taste but, truth was, she found the taste fine. The more she licked, the more that Lisa actually began to associate the taste with Chaeyoung and the pleasure she was giving.
Chaeyoung just looked down in amazement. This was a scene right out of her most preposterous teenage fantasy. Lisa's tongue was swirling inside her, licking deeply. Lisa's tongue worked hard, tasting her depths and providing delicious pleasure along the walls of Chaeyoung's cunt. Chaeyoung felt her legs wrap around Lisa's head, her pussy tighten around the tongue inside her. Chaeyoung had braced herself for some really clumsy, teenage fumbling from Lisa but it seemed that at least some of Lisa's hetero experience carried over. It wasn't groundbreaking for Chaeyoung but it was good.
"Oh god, it's good," Chaeyoung moaned. "It's really fucking good."
Lisa would have smiled if she could. Instead, she tried to step up the experience. Her hands found Chaeyoung's tight, well-formed ass and grabbed, lifting it, exposing even more of her lover to her eager mouth. Lisa began tonguing deeper, more insistently, not relenting for a second. She began thinking about the things she liked, the head she liked to receive and began to improvise. A hand reached up to caress a breast. Breaks for air were also breaks to nibble a thigh. She made eye contact and got to see the effect she was having as Chaeyoung moaned and bucked in pleasure.
Then, when she had Chaeyoung groaning loudly, Lisa removed her tongue from Chaeyoung's folds and clamped her lips around the small, hard bud of Chaeyoung's clit. Now it was subject to Lisa's insistent licks, sucks and kisses.
"Fuck yes," Chaeyoung exclaimed as she felt the jolting electricity of Lisa's tongue, lips and teeth on her most sensitive spot.
Lisa was so close to getting her off that Chaeyoung could only pant the one ingredient she knew would send her over the edge. "F-fingers," she panted her request.
Lisa heard and responded. Her own two fingers found Chaeyoung's opening and began returning what she'd received. Lisa's confidence grew. This was not unfamiliar ground. Lisa had fingered pussy before. True, it was her own and at a different angle, but the difference between fingering herself and Chaeyoung was the difference between driving stick and automatic, not the difference between driving stick and flying a helicopter.
Lisa quickened the pace of her thrusts and her oral efforts as Chaeyoung bucked in pleasure. She was torn. She wanted Chaeyoung to cum and have it be as intense as her own orgasm but she wanted this sex to last. She did her best to vary the pace, to give Chaeyoung stretches of intense fucking followed by slower thrusts. Chaeyoung was not content to take that passively, however, as her slower efforts were met by harder bucks from Chaeyoung's hips and passioned urges to fuck her harder.
"Come on, fuck me," Chaeyoung said during one of those moments. Lisa agreed. She'd drawn it out long enough. She began licking, taking the nub of Chaeyoung's clit between her lips and applying gentle sucking pressure as her fingers angled slightly and fucked Chaeyoung deeply.
"Come on," Lisa said in a tone and with words that even surprised her, "cum for me baby, cum for your girl."
Chaeyoung didn't know if it was Lisa's fingers or her tongue or just hearing Lisa referring to herself as her girl or the more likely mix of it all but it was her turn to do as commanded.
She came. Hard.
She bucked and rode her orgasm all the way through. She could feel herself coating Lisa's hands with her copious release and gripped Lisa tighter to her. She felt her toes curl and cramp as her whole body felt as though it was pulsing and squeezing and exploding.