part - 5

" Shumi Islam sitting in her room and think something

" Shumi Islam sitting in her room and think something . Hafiz Islam inter their room and sit beside Shumi Islam . And says

Hafiz : honey what are you thinking. You look tensed.

Shumi: I am tensed about our princess .
You know our princess scared to saw him  and If I am not mistaken he will come there.then what do we do?

Hafiz: don't worry now our princess is very strong . No one can hurt her . And we always beside her .

Shumi : you are right . Do you remember him? Our Little Prince.

Hafiz : yes i remember him . How can i forget him . And don't worry he will be protect our princess . You didn't see, from childhood he used to take care of our princess .

Shumi : But you know that he came angry with us .

Hafiz : don't worry.We will break his anger . "

" Jimin packed his  bag for tomorrow trip

" Jimin packed his  bag for tomorrow trip. His mom come into his room and ask

Jesmin : Are you going somewhere?

Jimin :  yes mom . i am going to a business trip for one week  in USA.

Jasmin: i hope you get successful in that.

Jimin : thanks mom .

Jesmin : i want to tell you something . But please you don't get angry .

Jimin : what happened mom . You seem worried .

Jesmin : tomorrow your uncle aunty coming there . Please You forget everything before. I hope you treat them well . They love you so much.

Jimin looked at his mother in surprise . He fell silent.

Jesmin : please say something.

Jimin : Mom I have to take an important call .   I will talk with you later .
(Jimin quickly left from there)

Jesmin Looked at jimin and she saw his eyes are full of tears. Jesmin pray to Allah please save our child and Fix everything as before ."

"Samantha enter Samin room and says brother Can i    ask you something if you don't mind?

Samin : yes you can .

Samantha: Do you believe in love?

Samin : No, I don't believe in love .

Samantha think something and says ok vhai i am going to sleep. Good night .and  she left.

Samin look at his sister and smile

Samin look at his sister and smile. I never  understand her mood."

"Mehreen and mubessharah lay in their bed and Mehreen says

Mehreen : appi I want to ask you something ?

Mubessharah: yes of course.

Mehreen: i know jakariya is your best friend but Do you love him more than me?

Mubessharah look at her sister and smile.she said

Mubessharah: i love you more than anyone.

Mehreen smiled and cuddle her sister.

Suddenly mubessharah's phone started ringing and she looked jakariya calling her .

Mehreen get jealous and says I said the devil's name and the devil appeared .

Mubessharah says please don't say like that and pick the call and talk with jk some time and cut the call .

Mehreen I don't understand Why does he need to call so late at night?

Mubessharah look at her sister and smile . She says please don't be jealous.
He is my best friend and you are my sister and everything also

Mehreen smiled and cuddle her .

Mubessharah says ok now go and sleep. We have to go there tomorrow .

Mehreen says ok appi good night . love you.

Mubessharah: good night sweet dreams .love you more . "
.......
.....
....
Continue ......

Stay with me for the next part ♥️♥️