Chapter 2 - The next morning

(Charlotte's POV)

I woke up to my alarm ringing at 5am for work. I was still processing what happened with Mia last night, it was amazing. Her lips on mine, her hands on my body. She's so delicate yet so strong. I rolled out of bed and turned on my bedside lamp to get ready when there was a knock on the door. Assuming it was the postman or someone, I put on my slippers and went to answer the door.
"Morning sweetheart," said Mia who was stood at my front door.
"Oh, morning," I yawned. "Sorry I'm not dressed I didn't expect you to be here so soon."
Mia reached out and grabbed my hand. "It's alright sweetheart, I can help with that."
"I'm sure you'll do the opposite of helping me put my clothes on," I laughed.
Mia smiled at me suggestively as I went bright red over what I just said. "Oh sweetheart you try and act all innocent and sweet. It's very cute," she whispered. "But I know you Char, and you can be not so innocent when you want to be," she says as she traces my bottom lip with her finger. I can feel the butterflies in my stomach as she does. I look over at the time, 5:20am. Still plenty of time to get to work, a little fun won't hurt anyone. I turn my eyes back to Mia who is still smiling, her eyes wandering up and down my body.
"Amelia Roberts why do you always have to be right?" I say, as I pull her in for a kiss.
As I release Mia, grabs the back of my neck to kiss me deeper. "Shall we go upstairs," I whisper.
"Of course sweetheart, show me the way," Mia says. I take her hand and pull her upstairs to my bedroom.

I sit on top of my bed and look up at Mia. She smiles and moves a few strands of my hair back and lifts my chin gently. "Sweetheart," she whispers "If you want me to go on top of you, just tell me." I can feel the butterflies grow even more intense as I hear her say that last sentence. She puts her hand on my thigh and gently strokes it underneath my night dress. "Go on I dare you," she whispers.
"Amelia Roberts I want you.." I say. It's about all that I can get out when she looks at me like that.
Mia grins, her other hand reaching for my chest. "If you say so Char," she whispers before leaning onto me so I end up lying flat on the bed. She moves her way down my body with kisses. I have to grip the best sheets as she does to stop me screaming. This woman is something else honesty. As she comes back up I kiss her passionately and pull her top off. As I release and throw the top on the floor I realise she's not wearing a bra. "I'm sorry I thought..." I stammered embarrassed.
Mia just smiles ,  gently placing both  her hands around my jawline. "Sweetheart it's ok, I didn't think that would be on long enough for it to be worth the hassle wearing one."  I can't even talk, I just keep staring at her everywhere. "Well go on then," she whispers. "Touch me where I know you want to." I pull her closely and kiss her with everything I have before leaning back slightly so I can touch her where I want to. I move my hands slowly in circles and watch as Mia bites her lip and breaths heavily. "Charlotte," she whispers. "You are my weakness sweetheart." I smile at her and start moving my hands more vigorously and listen to her breaths get heavier as I do.

I look over at the time, 6:02am. "It's six am," I say yawning. "Amelia you're such a distraction."
"I know sweetheart, I know. Just, let me kiss you for five more minutes then I'll help you get dressed, I promise you'll get to work on time."
"Ok then," I sighed. "How could I resist?"

She grabs my wrists and pulls me close and starts kissing me softly. "Your night clothes are still on that's not fair," she groaned. "Take it off then stupid," I laughed. Mia edges herself closer and brings her arms under my back to lift the night dress off. "Lift your arms up sweetheart I can't get the silly thing off," she says. I lift my arms above my head as she slides the remaining fabric off, leaving me in just my underwear.
"God you're hot," Mia whispers as her eyes wander down my body. "Come here, there's a good girl." My stomach practically erupted with butterflies as I heard her last sentence. I sat onto of her leg and kissed her with all my might. I didn't even care if I was late for work anymore, this was so worth any disciplinary Marjorie would give me.

"Sweetheart, I love kissing you more than anything but we need to get you to work now it's nearly half 6," Mia says. "I don't want to leave you," I groaned. "Oh look who's complaining now," Mia laughs. "You get yourself dressed I'll wait." She pulls her top back on and climbs off the bed and turns to the bedroom door.

"Mia I am literally already half naked why are you leaving?" I say. Mia turns around a grins like the Cheshire Cat. "You make a good point, I'll stay."

I grab my work clothes off my desk chair and quickly throw them on. "I look a mess," I say as I fix my hair in the mirror. "Sweetheart you look beautiful," Mia says smiling.
"Alright I'm ready," I say.
"Ok sweetheart, let's get in my car," Mia says grabbing her bag and heading downstairs.

I get into the passenger seat next to Mia. I quickly kiss her just before she drives off. "Sorry I couldn't help myself," I say.  Mia smiles sweetly. "That's alright sweetheart, I'll see you later," she says as she starts her car and drives off. I reach my hand out and place it softy onto her thigh for the entire drive to the nursery. Around 5 minutes later we arrive. "Bye sweetheart," Mia says pulling into the parking space. I quickly kiss her goodbye and unbuckle my seatbelt. "I'll miss you," I say as I shut the car door and walk towards the nursery.