Chapter 22 - Mine

(Char's POV)

I sit next to Mia at the back of the taxi on the way to the club. "Char I don't know what you're talking about I am not that drunk," Mia says, slurring her words slighting. "I'll be surprised if they let you in," I laugh. "You literally downed half a bottle of vodka and called it pre-drinks." "Exactly, half now and the other half later," she mumbles. "Mia there is no way I'm letting you finish that," I say as the taxi driver pulls up next to the club.

"Thank you," I say unclipping my seatbelt before leaving the car to let Mia out. "Look I am so sober," she says barely walking in a straight line as I drag her the club entrance. Miraculously, the bouncer actually lets us both inside. I go to the bar with Mia. "Two tequila shots please," she shouts before I can say a word. The bartender comes back with the shots and Mia downs on before passing the other to me. I drink it quickly and before I can turn around, Mia is already off on the dance floor.

I quickly follow after her and push through a huge crowd of people to see Mia grinding on a chair in the centre of it. Every time she bends over you can see up her mini skirt and through her fish nets. I can't help check her out while she thrusts herself onto the chair and jumps down into the crowd, dropping and shaking her ass. I get my phone and record her while I continue to check her out.

The next track goes on and she starts twerking like there's no tomorrow and I watch in amazement from the side lines. She clocks my eyes and winks at me while she continues dancing. She dances so hard that her black corset top starts falling down slightly, which she quickly pulls up. I smirk behind my phone screen as I take a sneaky picture of her little mishap for later.

Eventually, she comes towards me. She throws me down on a random chair and thrusts into me, positioning her boobs right into my face. I reach my hands behind her waist and squeeze her ass before she straddles onto one leg and slides herself up and down my leg. I grab onto her boobs and squeeze them softly before kisses me on the neck roughly. "Dance with me sweetheart," she whispers in my ear as she releases.

She drags me by the hand into the middle of the crowd and starts grinding onto me. I put my hands on her waist and thrust my hips trying to keep up with her pace. "Come on let's get you another drink," she whispers in my ear as she grabs my wrist and pulls me out of the dance floor and to the bar.

"Two vodka cranberries please," she shouts over the bar, slurring her words before she slams money on the stool. The bartender comes back with the drinks and Mia takes a big gulp. "They never make these strong enough do they," she says. I reach into my bra and pull out a bottle of vodka. "Do you mistake me for an ammeter Amelia Roberts?" "I love you," she says taking the bottle out my hand and pouring a generous heaping into her drink.

"You were quite the little slut out there," I say taking a gulp of my drink. Mia quickly gulps down half her glass. "What can I say? Anything for you sweetheart." "Except you went off dancing without me didn't you?" I ask, stroking her jawline. "I did," she says smirking.

I finish my drink and then sit myself on her lap. "I think someone needs a reminder of who they belong to don't you?" I whisper in her ear before biting her earlobe. "Sweetheart I'm all yours," she whispers. "And whose tits were in your face a few minutes ago?" "Yours," I smirk. "But I'm hungry and I want something to wash this drink down." I wander my hands under her skirt and cup her over her crotch.

"Is someone feeling a little jealous," Mia teases. "Well you were being slutty for everyone else and you're supposed to be my slut," I say lightly slapping her thigh. I put my hand back over her crotch, feeling how wet her underwear had gotten through her tights. "Did that make you all wet, me calling you my slut," I tease. "A little," she whispers. "If you want me to be your slut you're going to make me." I grab her by the wrist and drag her off the bar stool and to the toilets.

I lock the door of one of the cubicles and shove her up against it. She grabs my neck and kisses me heavily as she kicks off her heels. I pull her tights off hastily along with her thong and run my fingers through her folds to feel how wet she was. "Are you wet because of them or are you wet because of me," I whisper. "Y.. you," she whimpers. "Good answer sweetheart," I smirk as I follow her body down with kisses to reach her waist. "If you're my slut you'll behave yourself and put that skirt on the floor," I whisper.

She quickly pulls her skirt down and tosses it onto the floor next to her tights and underwear. "Good girl," I whisper before positioning my head between her legs. "Open up," I say spreading her legs more so I can fit through the gap. "Now if you belong to me you'll scream for me like a good little bitch." I take my tongue straight through her folds, giving her no time to adjust her position on the door, making her whine loudly.

I lick her thoroughly all around and then focus my tongue onto her clit and apply enough to pressure to make her start to moan. "Char... lotte," she moans. The sound of her moaning my name turns me on even more so I lick her clit even rougher making her whine and scream. "Fuck!" She yelps as she starts to cum. I let her ride out her orgasm before moving away. "So who's slut are you again?" I whisper in her ear as I get back up. "Y.. yours," she stammers. "That's right sweetheart, you're all mine," I say smirking.

I grab her face and kiss her heavily once more, our tongues fighting for dominance, except this time mine wins for once as my hands wander her body and my fingers end up inside her folds. "Ok my sweet do you want me to make you cum again?" I say. She nods desperately. "No no no," I tut. "Use your words princess, or you don't get to cum." "I... I..." she stammers breathlessly. "Words," I say harshly as I remove my fingers from her holds.

"Char fuck me please!" she yells out desperately. "Make me cum, make me scream, come inside of me please!" "There's a good girl," I whisper putting my fingers back through her folds. "And one more time who do you belong to?" "Y.. you!"she yelps as I curl my fingers deeper inside, hitting the g-spot. "You're a whiny bitch this evening aren't you?" I whisper as I add two more fingers and circle her clit to the sound of her moans.

"M... more," she murmurs. I move my fingers a little more roughly by her requests until she starts to scream. "I'm gonna..." she yelps before she reaches the climax and cums again. I let her ride it out before removing my fingers and wiping them on her collarbone. I quickly grab some toilet tissue and mop the water off the floor and get some more to clean Mia up too.

I pick her clothes off the floor and help her put her skirt and her thong back on, shoving the tights in her bag as her legs are too shaky to try and put them on. "God is that the time?" I say checking my phone, seeing it's just gone 3am. "Let's get you us home then because I suspect I'll be nursing your hangover tomorrow." "What are you talking about?" Mia mumbles. "I am barely even tipsy." "Right," I say rolling my eyes and holding Mia's hand to help her out the bathroom and out of the club to wait for our taxi.

————-
A/N late night one tonight :)