06

!! tw: violence !!

It was the first period and everyone got their book ready and studying before the teacher came, I kept my eyes on the book but I couldn't focus at all.

Suddenly I heard a ruckus and everyone got up and ran outside to look at the next classroom, I got curious and followed them to the next class. I watch from the outside but all of them are so tall and since I'm short, I just push myself into the crowd, and suddenly I'm at the front of the scene.

I widened my eyes looking at the bloody nose person, his bangs covered his eyes. The guy in front of him dashed toward him and raised a fist at him, he used his arms as a shield to cover his face but all of a sudden the guy bent down and landed a punch on his stomach making him fall forward while holding his stomach.

He coughed and winced away from the pain, his teary eyes met mine and I felt something inside of me. I didn't even realize I was crying with him when I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

They all laugh and point their finger at him as if his pain is a joke to them, the guy steps backward and gets ready to redo his actions earlier.

He looked scared but he didn't even bother to cover himself, he just waiting for the punch to land. I push the people around me as I run toward him and stand in front of him with my arms open wide, I close my eyes tightly.

Suddenly a loud gasp was heard, I opened my right eye and looked in front of me. The guy in front of me seems stunned, his eyes locked with something above me. I looked up and saw him clenching his jaw as his left hand held the guy's hand, he gripped it hard until a loud crack sound was heard followed by the guy screaming.

He fell on his knees, holding his right hand and screaming for his friend to help him. His scream was so loud that three teachers were rushing to come in, one of the teachers told everyone to go back to our classroom including me and the other teacher taking the guy to the school treatment room and the other one taking him to the principal room.