11

While I was walking back from the toilet, the corner of my eyes caught something big hiding behind the wall. I turn my head towards it and slowly make my way.

No doubt it's him, I tapped his shoulder and he jolted in shock. He turned around and I froze seeing him, it's the first time I had seen him in his casual outfit not to mention his hair. His hair slightly parted as the wind blew out exposing his forehead, I looked into his eyes and was mesmerized by the beauty in front of me.

 His hair slightly parted as the wind blew out exposing his forehead, I looked into his eyes and was mesmerized by the beauty in front of me

(ignore where he was but this is how he looked when the wind blew up his hair)

He waved his hand in front of me, feeling hypnotized I shook my head. I put my focus on him when he looked like he hesitated.

"Thank you for trying to protect me." he softly said, I never heard his voice before except for his sobbing.

"But you shouldn't do something like that ever again, it's dangerous." he continued.

"He doesn't hesitate to hit even for a girl so you shouldn't get on his bad side, just stay low," he added, I know I'm supposed to feel scared right now since the guy has taken notice of me but how could I when he makes me feel warm inside.