Intro.

My name is Monica jones and i'm 17 yrs i got 4 brothers mikey age 8 vonte age 9 and the twins jay'vion and trey'cion who goes by jay and tre and they're  12 our, mama shondra and she work at factory and she work hard too and still don't make enough money to pay these bills by herself we live in the hood in a two bedroom apartment building, im i'm the 12th grade and i have a part time job at a diner as a waitress cause we poor and we need all the money we can get i've been working since i was 14 and once the twins get old enough they'll start working too. Me and the twins got the same daddy and he dead and the two younger ones got the same daddy he around but he ain't shit. He don't even help with his kids and idk why my mama still fw him from time to time, he got like 9kids tho and they all small but some of them live out of state cause he was abusing they mama and shit so they left well that's what i heard anyways. life's okay but it could be better but we managing i go to school then come home and clean the house and fix my brothers sum food then go to work, but mama be tired so i really don't bother her even though i be tired too i just can't be in the house with these boys and i'm the only girl, i have a best friend her name bre i have more friends but bre just my best. anyways let me take you on my life journey.