MJF

~Lol I thought I posted this when I made the book but uhh here ya go while I work on my La knight fic <3~

Max had always been known for his sharp tongue and arrogant swagger in ring. Y/N had always been attracted to him, despite his abrasive demeanor. It was as if his constant teasing and insults were his way of flirting with her, a twisted form of affection that only a person like Max could pull off.

One day, Y/N decided she had enough of Max's antics and confronted him backstage after a show. "What is your deal, Max? Why do you always have to be such a jerk?" she demanded, looking up at him with fire in her eyes. Max raised an eyebrow, a smirk playing on his lips. "Aw, darling, is someone getting a little hot under the collar?" he taunted, moving closer to her until their faces were just inches apart.

Y/N could feel her heart racing as she stared into his piercing eyes. Despite his cocky demeanor, she could see a hint of vulnerability in them, a side of Max that he rarely showed to anyone else.Suddenly, Max surprised her by gently cupping her face in his hands, his thumb tracing her lower lip. "You know, I've kinda wanted to do this for a little while," he whispered, his voice soft and filled with raw emotion.Before Y/N could respond, Max closed the distance between them, capturing her lips in a passionate kiss. And in that moment, all the tension and animosity between them melted away, giving way to a newfound connection that neither of them could deny.As they pulled away, Y/N couldn't help but smile at the man standing in front of her.

Max may have been a 'bully', but deep down, she knew he was just a man who needed someone to break through his tough exterior and show him a different side of himself.With a mischievous glint in his eyes, Max smirked and pulled her back in for another kiss. "Aw, It's not fun if you're enjoying it now sweetheart. Guess I'll have to find new ways to keep you on your toes" he said with his signature smirk.