Jey uso

~Given the idea by this lovely mf@Strawberry_pimp47 ~

It was another thrilling night, as the adrenaline was still pumping through after the event. Jey, couldn't wait to unwind in his hotel room after a long day of As he made his way through the crowded streets, he could hear the excited chatter of his fans who were eagerly waiting to catch a glimpse of their favorite superstar. Right as Jey finally reached the hotel he was staying at, he was met with a surprise. A group of his dedicated fans had somehow managed to sneak past security and were waiting for him inside. They screamed with excitement as he entered, bombarding him with requests for autographs and selfies. Jey was taken aback by their persistence, but being the kind-hearted person he was, he obliged to their demands with a smile.

Y/N, his girlfriend, who had been patiently waiting for him, felt a pang of jealousy as she watched the fans clamoring for Jey's attention. She knew that Jey only had eyes for her, but seeing all these women throwing themselves at him made her feel uneasy. She tried to brush off her feelings, telling herself that it was just part of being a wrestler's girlfriend, but she couldn't shake off the jealousy that was brewing inside her.As the fans finally left, Jey turned to Y/N with a concerned expression on his face. "Are you okay, babe?" he asked, noticing the tension in her body.Y/N forced a smile, trying to push down the rising jealousy. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired, that's all," she replied, not wanting to ruin the night for Jey.he could sense that something was bothering her, but he didn't want to push her to talk about it if she didn't want to. Instead, he decided to distract her by pulling her into a warm hug. Y/N melted into his arms, feeling the tension slowly melt away as she buried her face in his chest."Let's forget about everything else and just focus on us tonight, okay?" Jey whispered gently, stroking her hair lovingly.Y/N nodded, feeling a rush of gratitude towards Jey for understanding her unspoken feelings. She knew that Jey was a people person and that he loved his fans, but she couldn't help but feel possessive over him at times. She hated feeling this way, but the thought of losing Jey to these 'adoring' fans scared her more than anything.Jey led Y/N to the bed, sitting down beside her as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "I love you, Y/N. You know that, right?" he said, looking into her eyes with sincerity.

Y/N felt her heart swell with love for this amazing man who stood by her through thick and thin. "I love you too, Jey. More than anything in this world," she replied, placing a soft kiss on his lips.As the night wore on, Jey and Y/N shared intimate moments together, talking and laughing like they always did.

Jey made sure to show Y/N just how much he cherished her, showering her with affection and love.

As they settled down for the night, Jey pulled Y/N closer to him, wrapping her in a warm embrace. "I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable earlier, babe. You're the only one I see, the only one I want," he whispered, pressing a gentle kiss on her forehead.Y/N smiled, feeling her heart swell with love for this incredible man who made her feel like the most cherished person on earth. "I love you too Jey.." she replied, snuggling closer to him. As they drifted off to sleep, wrapped in each other's arms, Y/N felt a sense of peace wash over her.